Whyyyy

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bkirzzy13, Feb 4, 2012.

1. bkirzzy13

bkirzzy13 New Member

Why does everything horrible have to happen all at once?? Like honestly WTFFF!?!?!?

I was forced to step down from my job, for unknow reasons, but ill feel better when i Know whats goin on ive been told

Im gay and my parents wont except it AT ALL, and this week we have been fighting non stop like never before which then leads to me having to find a new place to live which means I have to get a car bc, even though i Hvae payed for everything in the car I cant take it or keep my phone service for my new $400 Iphone...

And just for some icing on the cake, my best friend wants to move away to get away from everything bc he cant take the shit here anymore, and hes the only one i feel has my back in life rn. My everything....

Like honestly WTFFF is the point in living when its so god damn hard to do, and all i do is cry.... Continuing to live is just too damn painful... I dont want to do it anymore.....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your parents are not accepting you for who you are hun I am sure they love you hun they were raised in a different way I hope in time they will accept your situation and help you not tear you down. All i can say is what others have said that it will get easier Right now it does not seem that way but it will get easier Keep talking here okay as i am sure many understand your situation and can relate Always here if you need to talk to someone hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry to hear about your job, but you will be able to find another one. That sucks about your parents not accepting you, but if they are that way then you don't need them in your life. You would be happier without the negativity of others around you. Your friend cares about you, he just wants a change in his life and that's why he's moving. You can still keep in touch so it won't be as hard as you think. Yes life is painful but I don't think that you should give up.