Wide Awake, Again!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~Nobody~, Feb 26, 2007.

1. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

This is just so bloody unfair!

It is 3.30 in the morning and I am wide awake. That means I have had four hours' sleep, which is about three times more than I usually do. I should be grateful for that, but the thing is I got so completely drunk that by rights I should have been out for the count. That was the idea.

I had five (not small) brandies and nearly a whole bottle of wine. It's an obscene amount to drink, I know. I got to the point where I had to lie down and go to sleep otherwise I would have thrown up, you know? But now here I am, no hope of any more sleep, not even hungover, not anything. It just doesn't make sense!

Now all I'm thinking is that I should have some more booze, to try and get me off again. Hey, what the hell.

Here's hoping it kills me.

2. ~Nobody~

Oh dear god I feel sick.

3. ~Nobody~

Okay, well I wasn't actually sick, but I felt horrible. I guess despite my blase attitude to "wide awake = sober" there was still a lot of alcohol buzzing around my system, and also sloshing around in my stomach. I downed a glass of wine and immediately felt very queasy indeed.

I didn't get back to sleep though.

I hate these nights.

4. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

how are you feeling now hun? have you managed any more sleep? do you think you could talk to someove about why youre not sleeping well?

5. ~Nobody~

Thanks for the reply Bunny :hug:.

My sleep is still awful. I feel like a zombie most of the time - but a zombie that still has to stay completely alert all day and all night. I hate this.