Wierd things that boost your mood

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Neverhappyalwayssad, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

I just got this email from this lady I've never meet and all it said was

"This is Arenelda from Worth of Life. Just checking to see how you were doing. You are awesome!"

Ok its wierd cause I've tried to google worth of life and am getting no where.Plus the user name it said was totally somthing I wouldn't use. But the whole " You are awesome" tidbit at the end kinda lifted my spirits lol.

Now I'm thinking its just spam but had no attachment or anything to it so hmm. Wierd.

I wasn't overly depressed or anything at the moment I read it. Just wierd lol.Anyone else have anything happen to them like that?

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I used to get all kinds of spammy stuff like this on my old system. And by old, I'm talking dial up, 10 yr old computer without a very good anti-virus system.
    I Don't get that stuff now though! I've got "Webroot", or something like that but I know a lot of people who use Norton anti-virus and have great results with it.

If you have a decent anti-virus program you shouldn't be getting that stuff as far as I know. But I know very little about computers in general. I think it's lucky you didn't get into the program or couldn't find it, because while it may have boosted your mood, it could have busted your computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.