WildCherry - favourite scenes

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Sammakko..., Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

You said once you can send my message to the cafeteria if I need, can you send it to the reviews? Favourite scenes at here http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?p=864071#post864071 Thank you much if you can post it in there!

My favourite scenes are love love loooooove because I know nothing about it.

I love this tv-serie, He let the girl dare him, He let her keep her mind, He even carry that girl in jail but still let her keep her honor.. Just teasing at her !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obduwEixXGY&feature=related

But we saw edited version anyway so what we saw was nice and kind, and I like edited version of the serie, we did not see any nakedy.

Kiss me kiss me I looooove watch kissing because that is only way how I can feel it. I can watch kissing at hours and hours... Especially them... and He also let her dare him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbbr5Nx2XmE His hair is just something so amazing! And that kissing is best look kissing ever seen! If I could chooce my heaven it is eternity in that scene with Michael Greyeyes! Thank you all the gods by create Michael!

(...and yeah, I have got my rezbashing already, no need to repeat, I still dare love them!)

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

K done, it wouldn't let me actually copy the post into that thread, so I copied what you said and quoted you.

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Thank you very much Wildcherry! I hope some get addicted on that tv-serie and watch it because it was damn good!

4. WildCherry

I couldn't understand what they were saying in the first one, but that guy sure sounds good!

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

He is Alessandro Preziosi. If you liked the voice he also sing but I cannot looking for sing for you because youtube does not support my browser anymore. You can search it for yourself if you want to hear how he sing.

He says to girl "my sweet obsession" :lips:

6. WildCherry

OOOH trust me, I'll find it! LOL

7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

8. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

What is this thread about, zombies?:zombie:

9. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

no of course not its about :pirate: and :starwars: of course.

10. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Great, Star Wars Ninjas and Pirates, we're all interested in seeing what WC looks like with a patch over an eye with a parrot on her shoulder.:mortdesinos:

11. ZombiePringle

and with a lightsaber... Actually no lightsaber for her. With as much as we torment her giving her a deadly weapon is probably not a good idea..

12. WildCherry

Oh no you don't, if I have to run around here with an eyepatch and a parrot, you're not taking away my lightsaber!

13. ZombiePringle

You can't have it! You'll hurt somebody! That somebody being me or Gakky...

14. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

That's right, don't recall Princess Leia with a light sabre, so knowing she wants the eyepatch and parrot would think a sword in the right hand would be the perfect way to top off the scene, of course in the left hand is a jug of grog.:eek:hmy:

15. WildCherry

Oooh, does that mean I get to play with a sword? Lol that could be dangerous!

16. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Now now, one shouldn't play with swords, but then again if that enemy of yours happens to be walking by and you've had a bit too much grog....:cool: And with a little practice a name change will be in order, how about CherrySwashbuckler.:rolleyes:

17. ZombiePringle

:lol!: that name is awesome.

18. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I now declare that Allison must hence forth be known as CherrySwashbuckler!!!! :yay:

19. WildCherry

GRRRRR!!!! Lol I should have known where that one came from!! It's all Gakky's fault!

20. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Guess it's official now but let's not get on her bad side, she can be quite the mean swashbuckler.
    SF exclusive....first pic of CherrySwashbuckler.:cool:
    http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_422/1248451852L8y62S.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.