Will all of the chaos go? Or they'll stay here forever?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by flowerofsun, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerofsun

flowerofsun Member

I can't answer this question, and I'd never have an answer. Why others are happy but I live in misery all the time? my parents keep arguing even about something that doesn't deserve to argue about. and they never think about how this will influence me. And what about friend? I get none. Actually I am already get used to being lonely; I no longer feel unbearable when I'm alone. I think I can go on like this as a living corpse. Will it last forever? or what should I do to make some changes? or maybe nothing can be done? Ah~hahaahhaha~what a great world. what a noble kind human being is!
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering. Being lonely is not nice and suffering alone is also horrible. I know it's tough but remember you are among people here who understand what you are going through.

In life.you might see people who are happy on the outside but they still be suffering inside. You parents would miss you and you need to ignore the argument between them. I know its hard but you have to be strong.

Keep posting as it will help you.
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Making friends might be daunting or hard for some of us, but most of us do find quality of friends is better than quantity of friends. I rather have one or no friend than have 100 fake ones.

Most of people with many so called friends are lonely as well too. Just saying that youre not alone.

Making quality friends will come along when youre ready and time is right.
  4. D.I.P.S.C.S

D.I.P.S.C.S Member

I dont think anyone can answer the question. The chaos is all i have left so im scared of it going away. Maybe you got this life because the sun and the moon wanted you too so they could prove what a warrior you are. You are a star falling from the sky. You are just longing for coming home.
  5. GreySilence

GreySilence Well-Known Member

Your life could be devoid of happiness for multiple reasons: You're simply unfortunate to be in a bad situation, you've not found anything to be happy about, or you don't believe that anything will get better.

Everyone has different amounts of luck, and from what it sounds like, you've not been dealt a very favourable hand. There's no helping it, but what must be understood is that; You don't need all that much luck to get back on your feet. You can do it yourself, or with the help of others if they're willing to lend you a hand. To be happy, you've got to find things that make you happy of course; This generally comes in the form of a hobby. Try new things! and try to be as open minded as possible you might just find something that gives you the boost you need. The moment you look at everything with a pessimistic eye, it's hard to see any light in the world. Try to be hopeful, it's the aid you need to be able to break out of a depressive cycle- to find something that can help you get through the tough times.

About your parents, it's a shame they act that way- but if you've already done what you can, by talking to them about your feelings and how they're hurting you, then there's not much else that can be done. You don't pick your parents, you're just thrown into the world with them. It sucks, but sometimes people have to put up with them till they can move out and escape that hostile environment. You should talk to them though, they're your parents, and they love you to an extent. If it doesn't work, then at least you tried and you won't have any regrets.

As for friends, be open minded and try talking to people who you wouldn't normally even think about talking to. The more people you meet, the more chances you have of actually making friends. Changing your image is another way; try to go out of your way to be friendlier than usual. Smile when you can too, a frowning face is not very inviting, it's like a signal that tells people to back off.

Depression will only last if you let it, make a path of happiness for yourself. Humanity may collectively be the most demonic organism in the universe, but that doesn't mean that we all are. In general, I hate people, I hate people's guts, but I also love a couple people dearly. Be patient, and keep an eye out for those people with personalities like shining gemstones, and don't be fooled by fake relationships. You will fall for tricks, that's a given; I've been betrayed more than a couple times in my life, but you will definitely also come across good people.

Tried my best to answer your question and help out, hope it did you any good. Best of luck!

TL;DR: To be happy, you've got to believe that things can actually get better.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.