will be drinking tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsedToBe

Drinking again tonight. It helps me forget how f***ed up my life is.
I thought I could apply for a job in another part of the country to escape from it all. Just a random thought.

LoveBeing

It sounds like maybe the mind is thinking against you now…

Don’t feel bad about whatever has happened. We all have feelings and some experiences that may not be the way we like. It’s part of being human…

What is real is what is actually happening, not what we think about what has happened or is happening…

On the other hand, you could “apply for a job in another part of the country” if you feel like it. See how it goes and how you feel when you do get a response…

Please be easy on yourself…

Kassy

I am going to drink tomorrow.
But I am good with myself : I took a bottle of 200ml of champain to celebrate the end of the school year pressure and report cards done
and a 50ml bottle of liquor just to have the unpleasure to show myself how week I am.

Constantinos

Drinking again tonight. It helps me forget how f***ed up my life is.
I thought I could apply for a job in another part of the country to escape from it all. Just a random thought.
Hello juniper,

You can apply for a job wherever you want, is something particular holding you back from doing this?

Do you have any friends that you can spend some time with?

UsedToBe

I'm probably going out this Friday with friends which always makes me feel depressed when I h!be to come back home.
Good news, I applied for two jobs, both xxx miles from here.

LoveBeing

Oh dear - If you feel so depressed about coming back home, you may want to consider separation for a while and see how you feel then?

I suppose that your possible job opportunity away from where you are now would serve this purpose as well?

I don’t know which way is easier for you - everything new including your family situation and job or one thing at a time like separation without having to worry about your job? I remember that you are doing well with your present job? I just want to remind you that you may want to avoid getting into another kind of stressful situation…just a reminder :)

Take care and wish you the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00