will come in doses

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by transitive, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transitive

transitive Member

haven't lurked too much, but a very active member on various forums across an array of hobbies, of which I will most likely delve into with future conversation and relevance. Hope I didn't miss the memo on proper intro's, but I figured a site such as this wouldn't have such policy revolved around the ego.

I'm a 24 yr. old male... the fellas call me B the kid.

Currently studying and near done with a BA in Anthropology/Psychology at a mildly popular school in PA.

I must say I'm not only here to build some backbone with others who are stuck in this seemingly never ending rut (however that pertains to you), but to learn from it as well.

I thoroughly enjoy the outdoors, though I think you should reserve any type of first impression from that statement, because I'm rooted in an underground movement so to speak, and really don't adhere to the general stereotypes associated. In a nut shell, my staple hobby is fly fishing, and a few friends and I have taken it to some funky levels through writing and photography. Not needed to say, but I'll throw it out there. I don't harbor redneck qualities, wear camoflauge, drive trucks or tractors, nor kill fish. As I said earlier, through time and acquiring some social response, I'm sure I'll blossom for you all, and portray exactly what I'm trying to say here.

I've never actually suffered from any kind of depression, though a hidden anxiety has hidden amidst a forced personality that I've near mastered over the course of my lifespan. I front in this way because I hate the act of pity, especially when it's pointed my way. A licensed psychologist would I'm sure attribute this to my drug behavior, which I fear is on the brink of slipping through my sweaty palms.

Enough ranting, it's great to be here... it's great to be new. Look forward to conversing with you all.
  2. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

welcome :) nice to see lots of different people on this site, im new too. great site for advice and support, if you need any :)
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi nice to have you here
  5. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Yes welcome....you're right PA has one of the most reputable schools for psych majors.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.