Will gıve it a try

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

for one and a half year ı am thınkıng of suıcıde and took <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>anti-depressants on september 2006...And the neext mornıng we went to hospıtal wıth my brother stayed there for 4 days...İ was hallusinating a lot !...Never mınd now i thınk i will gıve it a try agaın on september:)...Maybe take <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> pills !i am fed up of everythıng!....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007
  2. Issac

Issac Member

what makes you to get this mind....?

3. life

life Well-Known Member

Desire of death...depression unhappyness...seeing other people and envy...the thought of never overcome my difficult situation

4. Issac

Issac Member

what makes you like this...>can you brief me in details..?

5. life

life Well-Known Member

6. Issac

Issac Member

If you don't mind...i'd like to help you as i can, like you say give it a try....don't be so upset... come on, i know every person have his good point...It's the time for you to show off...I remember one an actor's lines" you cannot live in fears"....dare to face, when you pass through, you will find everything is so easy....

7. life

life Well-Known Member

İSSAC thanx...But i cant cope anymore...its too much for me...everythıng ın the world ıs so beatifull ...There is so much excitement in lİfe i know..bUT For me with this illness ı wıll never be happy...İf i sometımes thınk that ı wıll overcome thıs its just i am just decieving my self...İ am very sorry...CANNOT TAKE İT ANYMORE u understand?

8. Issac

Issac Member

i could understand your actual feeling....When people feel hopeless, all like this...but a lot of people is worse than you ....think about the group of much more people including me...I'm willing to help others who not deserve suicide to quit this mind before i execute suicide...comparing me, your situation is nothing to speak of...think about the people worse than you, you will feel better......

9. life

life Well-Known Member

thx for everythıng..and keep helpıng others to...i hope u can overcome ur problems ttoo...bye..

10. Issac

Issac Member

i hope you can overcome this&enjoy your life....best wishes...

11. memory318

memory318 Member

May i ask why you feel suicide is your last resort? please dont hold back as no one here knows u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.