Will guys ever learn?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Apr 16, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Seriously guys, if you don't stop focusing on boobs and sex, you will not get anywhere! I mean, have care - you know what kind of people are on these forums already, you don't need me to remind you.

Slowly, slowly gets girls to respect you more!
  2. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

Wish I could just focus on boobs and sex, it´d make things a lot easier... But no, I have the ´care and worry´ thing... >,< It´s driving me utterly insane. ^^
  3. RainbowChaser

:hug: Sowwi :hug:
  4. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

I wish I knew how you DO get anywhere with women .. playing the waiting game with someone atm but it's all good fun. Hmmm.
  5. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

I wish I could stop thinking about boobs and sex. Its like mental disorder that all men have. But that just isn't going to happen. But if guys are doing that here I really can't defend them.
  6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

7. RainbowChaser

LOL! :laugh:
  8. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

You know, I've seen plenty of posts on these forums bashing the male race. Perhaps they are valid, but in case anyone hasn't noticed women are flawed too. I'll agree, some men can be pigs or whatever, but stop lamblasting the male race.

Yes, the average male thinks much more about sex than the average female. It's called testosterone. Take that away and you'll be dating eununchs with no muscle tone or motivation. Each gender has their purely human, and flawed, preoccupations.

If someone is being sexually harassed that obviously should be addressed. But it happens to men too, and it's not always desired.

But hey, I'm a man, I'm just scum. What would I know? :dry:
  9. RainbowChaser

Sorry, but if you'd had that three times in a day from the chat here, you'd be saying it too.

Besides which, it was meant as a friendly piece of advice.
  10. Nakur

Nakur Guest

I agree with innerstrenght on this one ^^
  11. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i dont think that this was bashing.
    and there isnt any need to make it into an argument.

if you feel offended, i am sure that isnt what she intended on happening.....
  12. InnerStrength

Yeah, I understand that. And I'm assuming you mean the chat on these forums. Well, the less-than-tactful advances you recieve on there shouldn't be considered a normal thing. But then again, I'm nearly a hermit, so maybe I'm out of the loop.

Anyway, my point was is that both genders have their flaws. Women can be extremely over-emotional a good majority of the time, it's part of the chemistry, and I usually don't point it out. Again, we have to deal with certain idiosyncracies of both genders.

I agree that shouldn't have happened in chat to you...but telling men to stop thinking about boobs and sex (to the extent that each individual man does), it's like telling women to stop obsessing about clothes and handbags.

Don't be mad at the male race, be mad at that little thing called "Evolution," or God, whichever you prefer...
  13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Let's all take a deep breath and a step back.

RSA was letting it out, which is perfectly fine.

Innerstrength - she didn't mean it to be offending towards men. I myself am male, and I'm not taking offence to it.

Let's take a deep breath and calm down :)
  14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Be mad at certain individuals surely, the ones who are making her feel bad.
  15. InnerStrength

I'm not offended. Moreso annoyed, because I seem to overhear that in general on the outside world. It's really not that big of a deal, I just felt like pointing it out.
  16. InnerStrength

That, too.
  17. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I think the post was aimed at those guys, but in a general way because you can't name names on here. (of course I could be wrong, feel free to correct me Rain).
  18. RainbowChaser

I'm not really - just at the ones who could use being told to 'slow down'. Third convo really isn't the time to ask if you can snuggle into someone's clevage, if you ask me :dry:

BTW: I hate handbags, shoes and clothes shopping. If I could never have to go clothes shopping again, I would :laugh:
  19. RainbowChaser

That and if I named names it would be a long list atm (or at least, one of a length that would make me look like some kind of slut).
  20. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Why would you look like a slut when it's the guys that are talking about it?

How does that reflect on you AT ALL?