will he

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

i've been in contact with sams all day, I've been taking tablets everyday for at least 2 weeks..cause of what i'e done today they want me to get medical hep, I odn't want to. i dont want another day like i keep having. my stomachs on fire. I will be ok though. if you don't hear from me the good lord decided to take me at last.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Lost Child,
    Who is Sam's? You know your stomach burning could be Acid Reflux. They can treat that. I have it also and everysince they put me on the purple pill it has helped tremenduosly.
    I hope you are not serious about ending it. There is still so much for you to see and to learn. You could be an old fart like me who has seen everything I care to see. If I had to pick one more thing I would like to see the grand canyon and ride the horses down to the bottom.
    So far I am holding on to my positive thoughts. My doctor finally put me on xanax. Everyone is freaking out because I am acting strange to them. I told them my doctor said I would until I got it built up in my self. My sister said I was walking around in my underware, I told her because all my clothes were in the wash machine. She said last night I was sitting on the side of my bed just rocking. Well I do that when I am in the process of waking up. I just don't jump right up. She is trying to get the doctor to stop prescribing it for me. After all these years I have been fighting to get put on it!!! I feel like telling her to butt out. Oh well I am going to keep taking it to see if things get better.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It might not hurt to seek medical attention lost. I know you are struggling and would like the struggles to end. You have gotten the courage to do some very difficult things lately. Stick around and see justice done. When that part is behind you maybe things will start to look up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.