Will I be alone on the journey...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by generalbrock2000, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted here recently, but things have continued to go downhill. I truly don't believe that I can go on anymore, but I wonder if I'll be alone on the journey after life. I am Christian, but I worry that I can't be forgiven for this. I worry that this will be a journey that will see me lose all of that. Has anyone ever worried about these things before?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I haven't worried about those things in particular. But I can relate to the suicidal feelings.

What makes you feel you can't go on anymore?What's brought you to this point in your life? Talk to us..we will try and help the best we can.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Whatever journey you take is never alone. Christ is ALWAYS with you and will ALWAYS forgive you :hug:

Use that knowledge as a means to keep yourself alive. Be comforted knowing you ARE forgiven :heart:

4. sithspit

sithspit Well-Known Member

You arn't alone, for I am on the same journey. I am a Christian, but am worried I won't be forgiven for the horrible person I am, rather than taking my own life.

However, you will be forgiven, because God is love. That I am certain of, and whatever happens, you are forgiven and loved unconditionally.

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

.... personally, i do not think you will ever be alone.

i have my own beliefs, but i don't like to discuss them publicly, on s.f., ((though i have at times. ))) i am happy to talk with you by private message, anytime.

like daisychain did suggest, i would like to hear more about what is happening in your life at the moment, that may be pushing you toward this decision?

i would like to help, if i can.
    i'm glad you reached out here. . we all care about you, and you are not alone for sure, because we are here for you. :console:

6. I've just lost absolutely everything in my life lately. I gave up everything to go back to school at the age of 28, then suffered illness which forced me to drop out. I'm now unemployed, have been drinking, and have given up a great job to go back to school for no reason. I feel like every day I'm headed closer to ending things, but I just worry that I will be alone on the journey when I finally do it. I've just piled up so many bills, and feel so hopeless that I feel that I need to end it soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.