Will I Ever Be Happy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by GS9, Mar 7, 2009.

1. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I truely can tell you i only loved one girl in my life

I would have gave her the world along with the moon if able

But she cheated on me with my best friend and ever since then i have never
    even sense a 'connection' with any girl after that

Even Sex seems dull, though i still do it to please the girl im with, but
    i get no pleasure out of it and i dont even get 'off'

I just feel like i will never find someone with a connection,

Plus is there anything wrong with me?
  2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

...i don't think anything is wrong with you....based on what you wrote..

it is normal to want a true connection, in a romantic relationship. if you are not able to fully ''experience'' sex in your current relationship, it may be because of this lack of connection...it could be due to depression, as well.

if you are not satisfied in your current relationship, you could either try to improve it, or otherwise it might be good to consider ending it, as it is preventing you from finding someone you truly can connect with.

and...don't give up. we can all find someone . . it just takes time. i know. everyone probably says that. but it's true. i'm old....i should know! wish you the best. . . .xxx
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey Chad,

I agree with mdmefontaine, if you are not happy in your current relationship then you can try & work at it or decide that maybe it's not meant to be.

I understand that your ex hurt you deeply & yeah that can take a while to rercover from but she doesn't deserve you. You obviously have a lot to give in a relationship & as much as you loved this girl she wasn't the one for you. But don't give up hun, that one could just be round the corner.

Big hiugs :arms:
  4. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member

Hey chad,
    you say will you ever be happy? im sure u will, there are plenty of fish in the sea (so the saying goes...) you should behappy to find someone you love who loved you back. some people don't know how that feels :mellow:

P.s. it is normal, u are not in any way different so dont fret!! :arms: