Will I ever be happy?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by clairedelune, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I've had my happy days but they surely don't last long enough. Everyday makes me feel like I've done nothing at all for 19 years. I don't want to seem like a failure because honestly, I have everything I need -- my parents do not lack in giving me all the things that I need. But, why do I still feel so sad and lonely? I really don't have much friends to start with. The prime reason is because I'm not someone you can easily enjoy being with. I don't know what to do anymore sometimes. I try to prevent crying because it makes me a weakling and all but I can't help it. I feel like I'm such an indifferent person that nobody would bother noticing. Do I even have a place in this world? I feel so alone all the time. Is it because there is nothing unique about me? Nothing really distinct about my personality? I don't know what to do anymore. All that goes in my head is, "I guess this is enough. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I want it all to end...":mellow:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you are unique and special Your depression is what is making you feel and thing all those thoughts If you were to join a class you like or an activity you could meet people with your same interest as you. YOu have to get out in public to make those friends hun Find something that make you smile looking at nature watching children play outside listening to music do something each day that will bring that joy to you. You have to go outside that comfort zone your in hun do something different to make things happen Hugs

3. toopainfultolive

toopainfultolive Well-Known Member

I wonder about that too.

4. clairedelune

Yes, people have been telling me that if I really want to get most out of my life, I need to get out of that so-called comfort zone. I need to do the things I've never done before. But since I'm really a person who lacks confidence every time, I don't know if I can ever do those things. I mean, I love being in a comfortable situation. But, it's actually trying to slowly kill me. And anyway, the reason I came here to SF so that I could find friends who can relate with me which I'm always having problems about whenever I'm in front of people near me. :nerd:

5. clairedelune

Thank you for sharing the same feeling.

6. toopainfultolive

toopainfultolive Well-Known Member

That's all I can do. I'm also in the same situation, except jobless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.