Will I make through these holidays?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fishman, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishman

fishman Member

Holidays and depression just don't mix. They just add more sorrow, fear, regret, you name it into the mix. Already feel the pressure building on me know. I'm constantly running through my mind my way out. I can still remember loving the holidays in the past. Man how I took those happy days for granted. For I had no idea what my life was to become. Now I am the poster boy for fuck up.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi fishman,welcome, sorry to hear you are not doing well right now. what is different now since then? what changed? The holidays can be hard for a lot of people but you can get through it x

3. fishman

fishman Member

My kids spending time with my ex wife and her new piece of shit boyfriend is whats tough. Sure we share time through the holidays with the kids buts its not the same. One of us doesn't get to wake up and see the girls opens gifts from Santa. It's the constant feeling of letting my family down, being worthless, being useless, being hopeless that only magnify's during the holidays. I think its because I remember such good times in the past...it only makes you feel worse because those times are gone forever. So I can't wait for Jan 2nd and all the "Happy Holidays" are over.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey again,

I am longing for a child, not trying to actually conceive but I would do anything for a child so I cannot imagine not being able to see your kids eyes sparkle as they open their gifts from santa, I do not know how old the children are but is it possible that ye could tell the kids santa came to both of ye're houses and open in both places. I do apologize is that is a silly suggestion but the best I can come up with right now, also take picture or get her to take pictures. I only made a post the other day about christmas being of immense sadness for some people, so just know you are not alone in this. I wish you all the best

Petal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.