will it be me with the lead pellets in the living room

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nobodyyoucarefor, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobodyyoucarefor

nobodyyoucarefor New Member

or will it be me face first in the mud after a LONG jump, just when i try to rid myself of this bad emotion i had a tragic nightmare that i feel is real, one of my dearest friends is in pain crying, i feel that pain i think, i cant stand it, i already have my own to deal with in which i get little help im tearing up each time i think about it i cant stand it,,,, i feel my fall is near :sad:
  2. nobodyyoucarefor

what do you know my dearest friends don't care anymore
  3. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

I'm sorry that you're disappointed that nobody replied straight away, it's just hard for people sometimes, they're not always feeling up to replying to posts, or aren't on all the time.

I'm sorry that you're feeling such pain for both yourself and your friend. Do you want to open up about what you're feeling?

Reach out for support to our members, we're a good bunch and are always there with a shoulder and words of advice and comfort. I hope you find the support you need here.
  4. nobodyyoucarefor

i dont wanna open up, i just want my past summer life back, i was a good kid i didnt do anything to deserve this, the world will never stop for me im already getting colder
  5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

We don't always get what we deserve, and certainly not when it comes to good things. I am truly sorry you feel so hopeless, but talking it out can often help, if only to just keep the feelings from blowing up inside you. Wanting something to come back is painful, I know, but sometimes we have to move on and learn to live without it. I've done it, I'm still doing it. PLease hang on and come here to express your feelings.

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I just saw your thread of course I care about you and understand your pain please talk to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.