Will it ever end?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Endlessagony, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

The pain, I can't take it anymore. Right now I'm living between states of barely getting my normal day done to excruciating pain. I just want to fade into oblivion. I've failed at every single thing I've ever done and I have no more fighting left in me. I just want to fade into a warm embrace where pain doesn't exist. I have some support right now but that doesn't mean anything anymore. How I would love for someone to say some magic words to me that would make it all better but they don't exist. I'm alone with this pain, no one can understand it. I don't blame them either, I can't say I care about anyone else either. I'm cold now, just cold...
  2. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

It's amazing how someone can put words to how I feel so exactly. I'm sorry you're also feeling this way, just know you're not alone. I'd love to talk more with you if you're up to it. Feel free to PM me.
  3. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

You're not alone, you're not. If you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears.
  4. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

Getting even worse still, I made the mistake of venting out some bad stuff to my friend and now she's gone completely cold on me too. I can feel people disappearing from around me every day. I thought I was cold inside but it still hurts, makes me feel even more worthless. Going to get really wasted this weekend, at least I can numb the pain for a while.
  5. darcy1

darcy1 Well-Known Member

how's the cipralex working? is it helping? or hurting? in some people (like myself through experience) ssri's make things worse. that's why they have black box warnings on them that say they may increase depression and suicidal thoughts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.