Will it ever end

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by meowmeow, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meowmeow

meowmeow Member

Thinking that this "depression" will never go away and that I can't ever live a normal life is what scares me the most. Even on antidepressants I'm not happy whats so ever. They make me calm and stable, but when they ware off at night I feel as if I hit rock bottom and it is the most terrible feeling ever. I just want the simple things to make my happy. Going outside and seeing a nice sunny day and being happy because of that. I want to feel normal with out medicine. I want to know what true happiness feels like.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your medication is not working properly hun then time to try new medication or t herapy with medication You should feel normal on your medication because what it is suppose to do is bring levels back to where they were before your depression I would definetly talk to your doctor okay you do deserve to feel happy and well hugs

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

HI and welcome...I agree with TE...speak to your doctor to tell him/her your reactions to the medications and keep advocating for yourself...you deserve to feel happy...welcome again

4. glass ego

glass ego New Member

i know how you feel. i was put on anti's when i was in middle school and i didn't even know what it was or what was going on. i was already anti social and it really scared me to have suicidal thoughts that young. i couldn't tell if it was the medicine or me and it was extremely scary. i would recomend gettting off of them somehow. i know that coming off of them is hell though. i really do know how you feel. it seems like most poeple can take all sorts of drugs and just go go go go go and even get through college while doing all these drugs and i just don't understand how they do it. for me drugs are temporary reliefe and then the backlash comes and i feel like i hit rock bottom just like that...were i can't even enjoy normal things because it's not just the fucking chemical itself. i don't care about anything. i only dream of falling in love. but if i don';t even love myself why would anyone else..i know if i was a normal person i probably wouldn't be able to stand me. my heart goes out to you. im crying atm..because of everything...and youre storry i hate anti depressants. i honestly think they are evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.