Will it ever stop?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Silently-Hated, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

Being touched so wrongly... Will it stop?... Being hit... Will it stop? I want the answers, I want a safe place but I have no where else to go...
    My uncle oh my uncle, why does he touch me? Sometimes not perverted but others which seems like nothing more but a pat on the rear-end but it all bothers me.
    I feel so vulnerable and open.
    I seriously wonder how his wife never catches on, how I try to stay away from all males. I don't like being touched, and I'll suffer for the rest of my life because of what has happened, and no one will understand.
    I'm terrified every time I have to take a shower and it's just me and him in the house. In fact I'm scared whenever it's just me and him in the house...
    I want the pain, and the memories to go away
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am not sure what is going on for you, but if you are being abused, please make sure you take care of yourself...you should not be treated this way...without any further details, I cannot make a recommendation, especially not knowing how old you are, but know, that no one has the right to treat you this way...please be safe and take the actions necessary to make sure this is not continuing
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun call the kids help lines i gave you ok call it is anonymous they won't ask your name just talk to them Go to a friends house call from there or a pay phone just do it ok hugs
  4. El Mas

El Mas Active Member

You have to make it stop. It's a power thing and they're convinced they have more than you. There's ways to put a stop to these things. Yes I know it may seem scary to stand up for yourself, but you have to try. There's help like abuse hot lines give em a call
  5. MayAngelsLeadYouIn

MayAngelsLeadYouIn New Member

:( Please tell someone about this. The only one who can make this stop is you. Please get help sweety.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.