Will it get better?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alice_0, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

i was thinking the other day, and i noticed how every year things get more miserable, more difficult, and more unbearablel. everyone always says when your younger and are upset or angry about something, "oh you think you have it bad now wait till you get older". so really if life only gets harder and only gets worse and more miserable, really what is the point? 'cause so far my life is just going down and down and down and everything has just been getting worse my entire life, every year things get worse. i just dont want to do anything anymore, i just feel like i want to sleep and never wake up. Today my mom told me that everything in her life that has gone wrong is because of me, and that she hates me and doesnt care if i've sliced my wrist open before. i dont have anyone who would even notice if i suddenly dissappeared except when i didnt show up for work. and then they would probably just be pissed that i wasnt there to cover my shift. they wouldnt be worried. so exactly why shouldnt i kill myself? anyone got a good reason that isint religious 'cause i gave up on "god" a long time ago, and isint bullshit, im willing to listen.
  2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

People go on for the brighter side of suffering. Theres not much anyone can do. People want to survive so they have to get a job and do work. That is just the way it is. But sometimes you find a reason to live down the line... dont give up just yet.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

As my life got worse, I started letting go of the stuff and people I don't need and focused on my needs and living a simpler life.

Keep coming here because we are people who know and understand where the world at large does not.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

things in my life went upside down for me about 4 years ago. i fought it and fought it. got tired of fighting. seemed no matter what i tried things just got worse. my issues were finances. it got to the point where i couldnt take it anymore.
    what i learned was .... we have to be willing to TALK TO PPL.
    talk to those that can help us. sometimes we have to do some leg work to find just the right person. after my 3rd failed atempt. i decided ... what the hell ... just keep plugging away and try harder and research more into solving my issues.

yes its true and i know it .. there is always that old stand by suicide. but who knows what will happen in the future.
    for now it seems like the thing to do.
    what can i suggest to you for staying alive ? there are many things. whether or not you choose to entertain any of those is up to you.

all you have to do is look outside and there is a whole world out there.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

My parents always told me I was useless and wouldn't amount to anything.. They told me I was a mistake several times..Then my siblings started saying the same things to me.. Well I kept trying and one day something happened to change all that.. I found a job in management and was making damn good money.. It was a high stress job and I met a lady and we moved in together with her two boys.. That was my downfall.. Her boys were animals and I tried my best to change them.. Eventually I had a breakdown and lost that world..I think about it alot that I had accomplished something that everyone said I wouldn't.. Even though I still have many phsyc problems I am proud that I acheieved what I did..I wasn't a failure..Keep reaching out and exploring life.. Your golden egg is there you just need to find it and don't let anyone strip that away from you..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.