Will it work ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oblivion Seeker, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oblivion Seeker

Oblivion Seeker Active Member

Heya,

I was thinking of the best way to kill myself, I suppose you won't really want to help me do it, but what the heck, I can still try right ?

So... my fear is not really about the pain since I am hoping to die in the end (though I do not have a strong enough will to <Mod Edit: Method> or something like that unfortunately), I just don't want to end up living, or, even worse, a vegetable...

I heard that trying to <Mod Edit: Methods> ? Will it work ? Please tell me, I don't want to try and just end up half choked and not fully =__=

Oh and I'm sure you will ask me why I want to do it and try to make me see the good things of life... well the things is, my life is good, I have nothing to complain about, and yet I'm really miserable so I don't see the point of continuing, I'd rather just go and rest in peace...

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there..

This forum is pro-life, which means that no-one here'll give you methods or ways to terminate your life..

I know things seem bad right now, but it's amazing the way moods can turn around, and tomorrow / in a week / month, you can feel life's worth living agian..

Please, stay around here and give life a chance :)

Take care

3. Oblivion Seeker

Erf... can't you at least tell me how not to make my life worse ? I really don't want to try to kill myself and not have it work, it would only make it that much worse both for me and the people arount me ...

<mod edit: bunny - against the guidelines>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2007
  4. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

best way to not make your life worse would be not trying to kill yourself and seeking help for how you feel

if it is thought that you are using PMs to break the site rules you may be placed under moderation where you wont be able to access PMs, so please follow the site rules

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

A link to the site rules is here.

6. Oblivion Seeker

Right... sorry, bad idea... I just I will just have to try and see what happens...

Good look in any case for helping other who can be helped !

7. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Get drunk and sleep over your problems, try thinking that you'll kill yourself tomorrow, not today and that today you'll do something special like go out for a walk.

8. Oblivion Seeker

Erf I wish I could get drunk... though I have a rather good alcohol resistance unfortunately and I think my parents would notice if I "borrowed" the rhum bottle or such... =____=

9. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Living in the US must be hell where you can't buy alcohol legally under 21. Try eating a lot of chocolate that should help too.

10. Oblivion Seeker

Actually I live in France lol... the age is 18 which is not to bad, but being 17 I'm still stuck...
    And for the chocolate, I wish, but I just got my wisdom teeth removed at the beginning of the week so eating is still a real pain =________=

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Can't you buy beer with 16?

12. Oblivion Seeker

Yep but as I said... it takes quite a lot for me to get drunk for what I've noticed ^^ I don't have the cashflow to buy enough and, in any case, it's too late right now and I hate beer XD

Raaaaaah if only I could take that rum bottle ! =_____= Though when I think of it, I get more depressed than euphoric when I drink, so may not be the best idea lol

13. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

If you live in a city go out and enjoy the presence of other people and if you feel a bit uneasy try a beer if you can get hold of one, doesnt matter if you dont like it, but it should loosen the tension in you so you should be able to relax a bit.

14. Oblivion Seeker

I'm not really tensed actually...just depressed... and I do sometimes take beers just cos it's cheap, never really changed anything lol, but thanks for the advice...

15. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Well what helps me is to go out at night and just walk about. Think about life and all other questions you are concerned about.

16. Oblivion Seeker

Too cold outside (I know I'm really a gone case XD)
    And the problem is exactly when I come to thinking about life and stuff, can't keep myself from focusing on all the negative things and getting more depressed and falling into a vicious circle... I wish I could just stop thinking, think about nothing and be in peace (which I guess is why I want to kill myself...), but it looks as though I don't even have enough will to do that... I feel as though I'm stuck between life and death, can't seem to fully live nor fully die...*sigh*

17. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

It's really cold here too but ignore that, put something warm on and go jogging. Physical excercise gets your brain to produce hormones which make you feel happy. However depressed you are just go out and do something, the worst thing you can do is to do nothing so force yourself to go out, even if its 00:10.

18. Oblivion Seeker

Lol I'm really not that type of a person unfortunately... can't run 500 m without having to stop in any case (yep am weak physically as well as mentally XD)... hopefully tomorrow morning will seem more promising, though I doubt it...

19. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Well good luck to you, if you do get out of your house tomorrow to do something against your depression let us know.

Remember its a fight against your brain, so even if you dont want to do something you need to push yourself in doing it.

20. Oblivion Seeker

Thanks... I was supposed to go out today with some friends but ended up cancelling cos I was not in the mood... disappointed them as well as everything else...erf... I'm tired of being so pathetic !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.