will she admit ti loving me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by andyc68, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

well tonight my friend will explain to my partner how i really feel, god i can't do it as it will seem emotional blackmail, but he reckons he can explain it so she will understand. thats all i want for her to understand and maybe talk to me honestly and openly.
    will she have a doubt about her decision?
    will she admit to loving me still like i think she does?
    who knows but at least i will have, i hope, the support from the one person who matters to me.
    i am so scared.

2. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I know man. I am going through something a bit like this (One part of it anyway) and since yesterday she has not been saying "I love you" back to me. Justsaying "i know" which sucks and cuts my heart everytime.

If only they knew how much we love them....

I hope you get what you want. If not post back.

3. jryan3434

jryan3434 Active Member

To both of you-

Don't humilate yourself for someone who doesn't love you. If she doesn't say or act like she still loves you than she probably doesn't.

Your love for them will fade with time, but if you degrade yourself in front of her or other people, then that will stay with you forever. Be a man. Being a needy bitch will not help win her back. Your relationship is probably over. You can leave it like a man or like a bitch. It is your decision. Think hard about it though because this is a decision that will have long lasting consequences with how others view you and how you view yourself.

Being in love, you probably wont listen to me, but humiliating yourself for another person is not romantic and will not win you any sympathy.

4. jryan3434

jryan3434 Active Member

"If only they knew how much we love them...."

They do know, they just don't love you back. That's sometimes the way it goes. You don't have any control over her feelings, or even yours for that matter. You do however, have control over your words and actions. Choose them carefully, and don't be a fool.

5. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

ANy news?

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

cheers jryan, your bluntness was refreshing lol, well at least now she knows and understands how i feel to a point, which i supose was all that i wanted, i knew that this is over just needed that nudge to acceptance. we spoke for hours and she has been wonderful, i now have 2 friends to help me thru this and its a new day and a fresh start, still can't see a future but maybe i haven't looked at all the choices closely, maybe i can't see them in all this fog.
    was i a bitch? fuck that no !
    with the help i have now maybe i can prepare myself for going our own ways in life.
    one day at a time.

7. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Good luck mate. Maybe ill need some advice from you soon.

8. jryan3434

jryan3434 Active Member

Good for you Andy. It sounds like things will work out well for you. Good luck.

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

well some thngs change and some don't. i still feel the same but i can't lose anything yet by not allowing those who want to help try, anything could happen. one day at a time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.