will somone please help me end it all now!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dnapesman, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnapesman

dnapesman New Member

i just want it all to be over ....quick and easy anyone have any suggestions?

2. whatevernevermind33

whatevernevermind33 New Member

Can I ask why?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This is a pro life forum. No one can give you methods. Why are you feeling this way? :hug:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well unfortunately mine isnt quick and certainly not easy but worth your effort. Post a little about yourself, your pains and your demons. There are so many people here that understand and guenuinely want to help you through this. Give yourself one more chance and see if you cant get the support you need to pull yourself through and see what SF and it's members are all about. Hang on and lean on someone else for a little while until you have some of your own strength back again.

5. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

<mod edit> where you can buy online. Conversely, there are many books online where you can buy to help you with your problems.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Be careful there Dave. The mods here are very strict about methods. :hug:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope no suggestions here. We are here if you want to talk or just vent to let off some of your pain. I'm sure you will find ppl here who have similar problems to you!! Open up and let us try and help!!~Joseph~

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

well said

9. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

My suggestion: Talk out your issues here. It may be hard to believe, but this place helps people. Yes, I still want to die. But...this place has made life a bit easier to live.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

In desperation we sometimes act out things we wouldn't if our minds were in a different place. Please do not make any life altering decisions when you are feeling this way. Post about what has brought you to this level of despair and let us help to support you and find other options to live. stay safe. :hug:

11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

we have people from all walks of life, of different ages and all with different issues / pain / suffering so theres alot of support here for you.

12. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I have a suggestion. Try to make things better instead.. wanna talk a bit about what's bothering you?

13. Vanq

Vanq Active Member

My suggestions would just get deleted if I posted them here, so instead I'll point out that there are other forums on the web more geared towards recommending suicide methods. Google is your friend.

14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope! You have come to a prolife forum for those who are seeking help. Why don't you talk to us and give us more info so we can help support you. You will find ppl here with similar problems who have found the forum. They for the most part are still suicidal but have found they can set it aside and join in on the forum. It has kept me going for quite awhile. I have suicidal thoughts everyday but I tell myself each morning (no this is not the time). Give it a shot, what do you have to loose? Take Care!~Joseph~

15. camerondavid

camerondavid Guest

Sorry, not giving out ways of suicide. But, why are you so desperately wanting to end your life?

16. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I like this part :laugh::laugh::laugh: nice one Joseph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.