Will this ever end? so exhausted...may trigger. ..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just not well at the moment. Feeling horrible and a bit hopeless. Also frustrated and upset with myself on many things. Was close to going to the bathroom to do some self harm not long ago but stopped myself before going further. Just wanting to disappear right now. So exhausted in dealing with myself. So sorry...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, I am sorry I only saw this thread now, did you get through the night okay? I am glad you were able to stop yourself SH'ing, that shows incredible strength. You have nothing to be sorry for sweetie, I just wanna know you're okay ? :)

2 people like this.
  3. brknsilence

I'm okay right now. Still sad and disappointed but not as bad as earlier. Just been frustrated.

4. Petal

Aww im sorry hun well you know we are here and ready to listen if you need to talk (hugs)

2 people like this.
  5. brknsilence

Thank you - just tired of being me and dealing with myself. Tired of struggling. Thinking I'm failing.

6. Petal

You certainly not alone here. You don't have to struggle alone, if you need talk go ahead and have a rant and you might feel better for it. (hugs)

2 people like this.
  7. brknsilence

Thanks. I just feel too ashamed. Plus, feeling hopeless.

8. Petal

May I ask, why are you ashamed? Feeling hopeless is very common when dealing with depression. It's ''normal'' in a sense. But you can PM me if you don't want to air your thoughts in the open forum, that option is always available. I know we have talked so many times but remember you have almost always made it out and got to the other side of things. You are a very special and unique person and if there is anything I can do please make me aware :) Hugs!

2 people like this.
  9. brknsilence

Thank you so much. Just feeling I been failing as a mother. Making mistakes. Not being a good mother. Just upset with myself as why I can't "get it." Why is life so hard?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.