Will This Ever Go Away????

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just getting tired of feeling so depressed and struggling with this eating disorder. For so long, I'm tired of telling everyone the same stuff every day. It's getting old. I'm sick of this.... I'm tired of burdening everyone about this... :( All I been wanting to do is sleep.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun

You are not a burden at all. You have an eating disorder and that is not your fault, I don't suffer with an eating disorder but I was recently helping someone who has one and this link helped a lot http://www.counselling.cam.ac.uk/selfhelp/leaflets/eating Have a read of it, it might help :)

I am always (literally always) around if you need someone to talk to. You seem like a lovely person judging by what I have seen of you here :) I am sorry you are struggling and hope you can get yourself well soon :)

3. brknsilence

I just feel like crying. I'm so exhausted. Thanks for being there. I don't know what to do anymore. Almost been wanting to isolate from everyone. So sorry about all this

4. Petal

Never be sorry for being you or for how you are feeling. Crying can be good, crying helps to get it all out. Is there anyone close to you that you can talk to? Do NOT isolate yourself, that is the worst thing a depressed person can do. I am guilty of doing it myself when I was suffering with depression and it had huge consequences. Concentrate on getting yourself well. If you want to cry, cry. If you want to talk, talk. If you want to get better don't isolate yourself, seek professional help if not already and please try and love yourself :hugs:

5. brknsilence

My therapist is leaving soon. I will have to get a new therapist soon. Thanks for being there.

6. Petal

Maybe that is a good thing unless you are doing good with your current therapist? Always try to see the bright side of things :) My therapist taught me there is a positive in every negative which I find to be true.

When will you be getting the new therapist and are you upset about leaving your current therapist?

7. brknsilence

I been very connected with her. She's about to have a baby. So by the end of August I'll have a new therapist. Plus we maybe moving soon anyways so I don't know how things will go. Just tired of seeing someone and dealing with my issues. I just want to be happy and I'm not. I'm so exhausted..

8. Petal

You have some time then to find one which is great. Is the moving causing stress for you too? I can imagine how it would. I am glad you are very connected with your current therapist but if you are not feeling good maybe a change might actually help rather than hinder? That's something to think about :)

9. brknsilence

I'm actually hoping for this move. Hoping the paperwork gets approved and we're good to leave and go to another place. I'm just stressed over myself. Doing things wrong, etc. So exhausted. So sorry.... my husband should be home soon. Maybe, hopefully, I can get some rest. He knows how I feel, but I haven't told him the thoughts are back. But I feel safe, just really drained...

10. Petal

Your safety is the most important thing for you right now so I am glad you are safe.
    Can you give an example of the things you are doing wrong? Perhaps you are doing things right but the depression is clouding your judgement!
    Glad you are hoping to move and start life over somewhere else, maybe that could be the key to helping you in this spell of depression. A new home, new place, new life :) x

11. brknsilence

Just anything I accomplished seems right and I feel great about. But still sad. Plus, the things I don't get done, I feel like I failed in... i haven't done much today but sink further into this depression. I'm so exhausted..

12. Petal

Okay...let's find the positive in this negative ;) You have opened up today and spoke about your problems to someone even if its just online it can help as much as in real life. You are very pleasant to talk to :) Same name as my sister so I won't forget haha!

Big :hugs: Do you plan on getting some rest when your husband gets home? Does he know how deep you have sunk into depression?

13. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're having a bad day. I'm seriously depressed all of the time so know that these feelings can be really bad. I'd give anything if I could just be happy again. It really sucks and I'm sorry that you're having to deal with so much pain.

14. brknsilence

I'll talk to him more.Just hard at times. Hoping he gets off soon. I just want to sleep so much. And just wanting this feeling to go away. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.