will this shit ever end?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Dec 20, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

5 days til christmas and i still feel nothing. a numb feeling burned deep in my soul. often i still harm trying so hard to hide who i am from everyone but ive been cracking. its getting harder and harder to ignore and say everythings ok. i have changed dramatically since i have been here. im supposed to see my so called 'best friend' who ditched me and hasnt come back since last december for a quick hug before driving away again. im not sure i even want to see her, cuz i kno she will leave again and it will hurt more than ever. i kno she will see the difference in me and i dont have an answer anymore as to why everything hurts like hell the way it does. just thinking about it brings tears.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

You don't have to see the 'so-called' best friend if you don't want to ....
    do whatever makes you feel ok..you are the most important person in your life
    I hope you can find some peace at Christmas...I understand how you must be feeling about the approaching holidays....they bring a lot of pain with them re missing loved ones..
    take care :hugtackles:
  3. Ranai

Ranai Member

I know you dont know me but I feel ya there, my first best friend dumped me to be a popular prep. It broke my heart but with the comfort of my other friends I got over her and eventually moved on. Just know were here for you and if they left you then they were never worth the time to begin with, its their loss! Good luck and I hope you feel better, just remember you've got friends here!