Will this work?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by escape, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. escape

escape New Member

Not here to make friends or get commiseration. I have decided to take my leave and feel very peaceful about my decision. Funny, all of my adult life, all I wanted was peace and it looks like the only way I'm going to get it, is if I take matters into my own hands. I have made more than my share of bad decisions in my life, and have paid dearly for them. I finally get to a point where I feel like I have some control and then things hit the shitter and I cannot cope.
    I'm being pulled in too many directions by too many people's problems and I can't fix everyone, there is no light at the end of the tunnel, but I digress...my question is; I have <edit methods...Terry>
    Will that put me to sleep and eventually stop my heart, or will I just puke and wind up with brain damage or something?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2007
  2. TwilightHours

TwilightHours Active Member

The purpose of this site is to try and support you when in need, not recommend methods. If you are absolutely certain you will carry out your plan, we can not stop you; but if you any doubts about it at all, the site is here to support you.
  3. neverdie

neverdie Guest

It won't work, u'll just puke, that combo will make u sick
  4. Robin

Robin Guest

No-one here will give you the answers you need, not that kind of answer anyway as we are pro life but if you could do with a little emotional support which it certainly sounds like you could do then we will be willing to offer that.

People are prone to making bad decisions, not many people make a bad decision consciously however, we are not fortune tellers, how we often envisage our doings often do not pan out and plans go awry.

Pls do not feel guilty that you have made bad choices, it is enough that you regret them and wish to do no harm. I'm not a priest so I can't offer absolution, but if you want to talk to someone about what's happened in your life then I am willing to listen :hug:
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i have felt so like u in answer to your question as jy friends here know i am more than able to tell u if this will work , but i wont
    why this is a pro life forum and i have been where u are and infact tonight im probably there to BUT SF supports people like u and i u need to try it before u say "oh that wont make any difference? try it yake it from me it will x
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Whatever path you choose, it's up to you but if you decide to stay in life and in SF, then the community here will support you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.