Will Try....Writing

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by brknsilence, Mar 27, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Past couple of days I been having the desire to get back into writing. I started writing a book awhile ago and stopped due to writers block. I just been wanting to get back into writing it. Hoping this will help me feel better. I may need some reminders and encouragement to get back into it and maybe to keep writing and not stopping. The desire is there but motivation isn't - hope this makes sense. But will try to get moving again on it.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

That's awesome hun! I know you can do it!

Happy writing!

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks ☺

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Good luck with your writing! Don't get discouraged, sometimes it takes a while to find more ideas for your story. But remember that even a little progress is still good. Don't give up and we are here to support you :)

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks ☺

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Stay strong. The writing hobby is you first to move forward.

brknsilence likes this.
  7. brknsilence

Thanks - away from home today due to a ton of appointments. Forgot my folder to work on it but will try doing something to work towards it while out. Not sure how yet but will try. Just now thought, I could stop at the store for paper and i got a pen in my purse. I remembered what I put last in the book so I can just go from there. Will go to the store after this appointment ☺ getting excited now ☺