• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Will you love me and treat me with kind and love if we meet in real life

Thauoy

I live in a very toxic environment(I don't mean natural environment or ecosystem). I mean the people and society surrounding me i.e. my neigbours, my office, my town. Everywhere I go, people always humiliated and harass me.People always treated me badly wherever I go (neigbours,office,shops,market etc.). It seems that everyone hates me(for reasons known to them).I don't know the reason why they hate me. It doesn't matter how I behave or what I do, people just hate me. I am also severely misunderstood. As a result, I have intense hatred towards other people and society.The only people who loves me are my mother and sister. Apart from them , no one treated me with kind and love. I haven't met all the people in the world. So I can't conclude that the entire 7 billion or more people in the world are same and they will also hate me. But the few thousands I have met in my life are very harsh and unkind. It seems like society sees me as someone who is mentally ill,insane, socially misfit , introvert, unkind, socially rejected etc etc.

But after coming to SF, my attitude towards the world (society) changes. I find here that there are other people in the world who are having their own suffering and difficulties in life (though different from me), people who thinks that they are not meant for this world just like me.The people in SF seem to be very kind and loving. Is it because I am meeting them virtually on online platform. Will they behave the same in real life. Will they treat me with kind and love. I wonder and want to ask will any of you love me if we happens to meet in real life.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I haven't been here for a couple of weeks but wanted to see if anyone needed a friendly listening ear and saw this and have to answer....

I am in the process of making friends IRL. I, like you, fear people hating me for past things and them judging me but in general I am extremely kind to those small few people I am in contact with, they disregard my past and are so incredibly thoughtful. I treat them with dignity and respect, if I think I said something rude or out of the ordinary I apologise immediately but as of right now, they are so kind to me, we get along like a house on fire. I do not judge anyone based on anything. Who am I to judge? It is not my place. All I want is friendship and to be treated nicely, its working out better than I imagined it would, apparently I'm very funny irl, i didn't realise that before they mentioned it :D*shy

I am who I am. Judge me if you want but I won't go as low as you to judge you back. (Not aiming that sentence at you at all, just in general.)

The people on SF have had various meet ups and a little birdy told me @Sunspots gives the best hugs ever. In a serious way to put it though, they have met, bonded and are close friends now who respect and most definitely don't have any hatred towards each other, the meet ups they had went as planned and very big hearts were shown from what I have heard. So yes, you would be treated kindly, fairly and with the respect you deserved if you met folks from here. I *nearly* met up with 2 lovely peeps from here in March but it couldn't have fitted into their schedule but I would strongly advise you set up a meet up yourself and go from there. You can do this.

I know your history and background and I am in awe of your love for your family and staying here on earth for them. You are the kind of friend people need in their life. I think you get the ''hated'' sense from your culture, you are a wonderful person, don't ever doubt that. Mental health is misunderstood in so many places, its awful :( You are not the problem, the health care is.

Please do not give up, I am confident you will find people that will treat you the way you desire as long as you do not give up. You are amazing.

Sorry you are finding life so difficult and interacting so difficult, just keep practicing your social skills and moving forward.

The SF family is 100pc behind you on this.

I care about you. Is it easy for me to type those 4 words? Sure but I mean it, you deserve better and I hope and pray that one day you will be surrounded by folks that love you and respect you. You're wonderful just as you are, do not change for anyone. And try get to one of those SF meet ups if its possible, you will see things very differently in this part of the world.

Massive hugs *hug*hug*hug

Sunspots

★☆ Comfortably Sunny☆★
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I can't add to what @Champagne. She has said everything I wanted to say but much better than I would have done.

I think the people here generally have more empathy with others with mental health issues and we all have that in common.

When I've met people from here irl I felt such a sense of relief (after the anxiety of meeting them wore off!). It was like I'd found my tribe, people I belonged with.

So yes, I think if you met people from here they would love you and treat you with the kindness you deserve.

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
I treat people in person the same as here in how I act towards them but admit to being less open. I do agree there is the bit about online and with me it is more that a person who considers me a friend would likely want to do things while here I have the luxury of picking and choosing when I intereact but otherwise my treatment both on and offline behavior is the same. I just am one who does not really like to participate in things.

MisterBGone

I can only speak for my self; & first off, let me say how sorry I am for your experiences in your own personal world. It sounds like quite the Hell on Earth, so-to-speak (& that’s all it takes, really! Is for those in your inner surroundings and such, to be that way, and you’re perceptions are thus influenced, or colored by that negativity/negatively ...)

As for me, I tend to present a billion times in person for whatever reason. I think because so many of the other forms of communication (nonverbals and such, inflections in tone, etc. “timing” As it were . . . Which can dramatically effect the way a message sent, is received!). But basically I’d say that I am just like I am here, only maybe easier to get along with, nicer and much more friendly and funny. If that even makes any sense at all? I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ go ask @witty! She’s the only one whose ever seen me on her in the flesh (when she had me taken hostage once passing innocently by on the interstate - though this was Years ago; & hence not the reason we aren’t on “speaking terms,” now! J/k..;)) _see now: this is one example of how a story relayed would be much more apparent that I am only joking in person, but that is just one example. I’m pretty good at reading people in person. And so id like to thin k (but who knows how full of it I really am?) that I can then thusly properly dial up a satisfactory corresponding method, or way of relating to almost anyone. Almost! Witty was a puzzle 🧩 that I still have nt begun to piec e to get her (even after all these years!) ;D hey! Yooo..: )

Thauoy

I treat people in person the same as here in how I act towards them but admit to being less open. I do agree there is the bit about online and with me it is more that a person who considers me a friend would likely want to do things while here I have the luxury of picking and choosing when I intereact but otherwise my treatment both on and offline behavior is the same. I just am one who does not really like to participate in things.
Thanks @KM76710 for the kind words and reply and giving your opinions about the way I feel. Thank you so much.

Thauoy

I can only speak for my self; & first off, let me say how sorry I am for your experiences in your own personal world. It sounds like quite the Hell on Earth, so-to-speak (& that’s all it takes, really! Is for those in your inner surroundings and such, to be that way, and you’re perceptions are thus influenced, or colored by that negativity/negatively ...)

As for me, I tend to present a billion times in person for whatever reason. I think because so many of the other forms of communication (nonverbals and such, inflections in tone, etc. “timing” As it were . . . Which can dramatically effect the way a message sent, is received!). But basically I’d say that I am just like I am here, only maybe easier to get along with, nicer and much more friendly and funny. If that even makes any sense at all? I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ go ask @witty! She’s the only one whose ever seen me on her in the flesh (when she had me taken hostage once passing innocently by on the interstate - though this was Years ago; & hence not the reason we aren’t on “speaking terms,” now! J/k..;)) _see now: this is one example of how a story relayed would be much more apparent that I am only joking in person, but that is just one example. I’m pretty good at reading people in person. And so id like to thin k (but who knows how full of it I really am?) that I can then thusly properly dial up a satisfactory corresponding method, or way of relating to almost anyone. Almost! Witty was a puzzle 🧩 that I still have nt begun to piec e to get her (even after all these years!) ;D hey! Yooo..: )
Thanks @MisterBGone for the kind words and for giving your insightful comments about my thread. I appreciate your advise. Thank you so much.

Waves

I live in a very toxic environment(I don't mean natural environment or ecosystem). I mean the people and society surrounding me i.e. my neigbours, my office, my town. Everywhere I go, people always humiliated and harass me.People always treated me badly wherever I go (neigbours,office,shops,market etc.). It seems that everyone hates me(for reasons known to them).I don't know the reason why they hate me. It doesn't matter how I behave or what I do, people just hate me. I am also severely misunderstood. As a result, I have intense hatred towards other people and society.The only people who loves me are my mother and sister. Apart from them , no one treated me with kind and love. I haven't met all the people in the world. So I can't conclude that the entire 7 billion or more people in the world are same and they will also hate me. But the few thousands I have met in my life are very harsh and unkind. It seems like society sees me as someone who is mentally ill,insane, socially misfit , introvert, unkind, socially rejected etc etc.

But after coming to SF, my attitude towards the world (society) changes. I find here that there are other people in the world who are having their own suffering and difficulties in life (though different from me), people who thinks that they are not meant for this world just like me.The people in SF seem to be very kind and loving. Is it because I am meeting them virtually on online platform. Will they behave the same in real life. Will they treat me with kind and love. I wonder and want to ask will any of you love me if we happens to meet in real life.
You sound kind. When you meet people irl from SF please share your experience. Good luck.

neutralbuoyancy

stuck in place yet again

i have as this question myself after making friends on discord my conclusion is because it is a online platform but they said otherwise. truly to say i have never talked to you before but the labels you mentioned perfectly fit my experience too. but the things is hi have a weird tendency to stay away from people really similar to me kinda distance myself but well i would pike to meet you irl (ik totally not sounding creepy at all)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00