Windows Live

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by stuckinchicago6, Mar 6, 2010.

1. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I know it is crazy/weird to take online relationships seriously. However, I was chatting and webcamming with this guy since Christmas. It gave me some comfort to know he'd always be online. Due to my classes, I just spend sooo much time indoors now doing work and this was a nice escape without leaving my house... Here is the problem:
    He was always interested in me and messaged me first. I made little to no effort. I was also planning to visit him after the semester lets out. This was his idea. Now, when we are online, I always have to make the effort to contact him. It really hurts. His status is always set to online 24/7. Monday, he did not reply to any of my messages. After I pretty much made myself sound really desperate and needy, he finally replied and told me he was sleeping. Today, he is also ignoring my messages. If he really didn't want to talk to me, how come he doesn't put me on block?? I think he probably just doesn't want to hurt my feelings. About a week ago, he was texting me that he loved me.. Now, nothing. :unsure:
    I feel so pathetic.. I even ruin online relationships. How did this happen? Any advice on how to spice it up again??? I just feel so stupid. I was thinking of ignoring him for a month.
  2. stuckinchicago6

also, the excuse that he was sleeping when i messaged him if fine for the messages i wrote later on. however, when i messaged him earlier he would have still been awake where he is at!! :-( This really brings me down. I never thought it was possible to get so involved in a cyber relationship. It almost hurts as much as real life rejection. How could he go from telling me how much he loves me one week to not caring at all? We are also friends on facebook.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

My suggestion would be to talk to him ... ask him how he feels. Ignoring him will probably only make things worse.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I agree with WildCherry, talk to him.

It sounds like you have made a lot of presumptions and presumed things based on how you feel. Truth is, there could be a lot of things going on, none of them relating to you.
  5. stuckinchicago6

Thank you guys. You were right. So many things have happened to me the past few years that have made me so insecure and sensitive.
  6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

What happened when you went to visit him? Did you have sex?

Whatever happened, he doesn't seem to be interested in you at all any longer. The best thing you can do is vent to him and tell him how you feel about him not having the respect for you to just openly tell you that he's no longer interested, and just end all contact and move on. I'm sorry this happened to you.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I wouldn't chase him if he wants you as a friend let him put some effort in it if he doesn't contact you then move on to someone who cares okay Don't chase something that just is not to be on his part anyways.
  8. stuckinchicago6

I've never met him or had sex with him.