Wine and <Title Edited - Abacus21>

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Death71

I'm on the wine and <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - method> tonight, it's great stuff. I'm just drinking wine at the moment and then later i'll take a couple or more of <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - method> and i'll sleep like a baby until midday or so tomorrow. It's all so easy really, i've got enough <Mod Edit: method> to take out a small army in the house. It's all just a matter of time, you can buy so many drugs off of the web it's fantastic. <Mod Edit:Abacus21- Encouraging suicide>

Last edited:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
True, we're all going to die at some point in time, but I'm going to wait til I'm called to leave, instead of leaving on my own whim. Even tho I feel suicidal at least once every damn day, I"m going to keep it to a "feeling" and not act on it, no matter how awful things may get - and they're getting really horrible.:sad:

love,

least

Last edited by a moderator:
As you have been told before - this forum is a pro-life forum, which means no methods.

You will be placed under moderation if you carry on to post pro-suicide advice and comments.

D

Death71

The title of this forum, unless i'm mistaken, is www.suicideforum.com, how is that a pro life forum. Surely it can be both, people can take positives from it and feel better and other people who'd like advice on other things could get that also. It has served no purpose to me what so ever, as if you're feeling down, having your posts removed doesn't really help, thanks for your stupid censorhip facist, you'll probably delete this as well.

Dragon

Staff Alumni
The name of the site holds no odds, and not to sound harsh but whether you like it or not this is a pro-life forum, as is stated in the site guidelines. Encouraging suicide, giving out methods, etc, is against the rules, and this is why your post and title were moderated.

I didn't see the post that was deleted, but I'm sure abacus21 had a good reason to remove it - insulting members in posts is not helpful. If you are feeling down, you are welcome to post, as long as you adhere to the site guidelines.

Thank you for your time.

R

Raiden

I'm sorry to interfer here, but please take a look at the main title when you enter: Suicide Forum - A support forum for people in crisis

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Dear Death71;

The reason that this pro-life forum is named Suicide Forum is so that people like me, who are looking for methods, just might stumble on this site instead, since it has the word "suicide" in the title. That's the smartest way I know to get peoples' attention who are thinking of killing themselves but are still "on the fence" - not sure what to do. Such was my experience when I first came here. I was feeling like it was the end of my life - such as it was - and I was looking for a way to end it. This site was also among the ones that came up in my search so I clicked on it. The response I rec'd from my cry for help was quick and compassionate. It moved me to tears to know that someone out there cared about me, without even knowing me. It was the deterrent I needed and I would not have found it without it being titled as it is.

I"m sorry you want to end your life. My asking you not to do so may or may not have any effect on you. But loving my neighbor as myself doesn't exclude those who are rather cranky and out of sorts. It means loving ALL my neighbors.

If you are determined to kill yourself then no one can stop you, but with so many, they are looking not for a way out but for a way back in. That is our purpose - to help those looking for a reason to stay. I must say that you seem to be in an awful lot of pain to be so crabby and hateful. I am in the worst mood when I'm the most depressed and worried. I wish we could help you but that's only if you'll accept help. We'll offer it anyway and you can decide one way or another.

with hope for better days for you,

least

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00