Winter Formal=Trouble

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sabriel, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabriel

Sabriel Active Member

Lost it last night and without thinking, had some fun with my needle. It's reasonably concentrated in about a one inch-by-one inch square on my right arm. My dress for our winter formal in four days? A halter. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! What do I do???? I need some serious help here. Any tips on hiding it??????

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

concealor make up. ice will fade it too, i have heard.
    good luck.

elzy

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Can you hide it with long gloves? Those where popular on my winter formal, some years ago.

4. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

I agree with the above, make up or gloves, or maybe some kind of shawl type of thing but that won't work if you're going to be worried about it slipping all night...if none of that works, since its relatively small you could cover it with some kind of plaster or something, because then you can make up a story of how you got the injury without any suspicion as no one can actually see it...Hope it goes well :smile:

5. Sabriel

Sabriel Active Member

Thanks everyone- you're the best. Gloves are, unfortunately, definitely out because my parents would instantly be suspicious (it being so last minute and all) but the makeup and/or plaster is a great idea. I'll let you all know how it goes. Thank you so much again!:smile:

6. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

a wristlet perhaps??

7. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

you can use concealer dissimulateur?( i don´t know is it says that way because i´m from argentina and i don´t know how to say it mmm is make up to cover the darker part of your skin under you eyes ) or use bandage and say that you burn yoursefl in the kitchen

8. Sabriel

Sabriel Active Member

A huge thank you to everyone who replied! A little bit of concealor makeup (wow, irony anyone?) and voila! No more scars. Hugs to you all- you're A-mazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.