Winter Is Coming

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Godsdrummer, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So winter is coming. For some folks, that means lots of good things. Snow, Christmas, snowmen, hot cocoa, etc.

For me, this year it means fear and failure. Every year I have to deal with driving thru some of the worst conditions every day going back and forth to work. This year, I get the added bonus of not being able to roll down my drivers side window, in the event I have to see, due to dog buildup on the window. (the regulator in the door is broken and I cant afford the repair). Also, wife's car needed tires like 1.5 years ago and there is nothing left. She will get into an accident this winter, no doubt...and I pray it wont be on one of those 2 lane highways of which are the only way out of town. I also pray my kids wont be with her at that time.

DAMN IT.

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

yeah. :sad:

winter is coming in full blast here this evening. Temperature dipping down to -15 celsius and snow as well. Roads will be scary tomorrow. Worried about my car starting in the cold too.

3. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

this thread makes me think of Game of thrones 0_0

eh its not winter here yet, and our winters arent that bad

wish we had snow, i want to make a snow man BADLY ;_;

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I like winter over here. its generally in the uneventful months of the year. Nice and cold, fingers might go numb if ur lucky. but u can escape summer.....it gets so hot.....im more of a polar bear in comparison to a camel :p(prefer the cold not the hot lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.