Winter Will Be A Major Trigger For Me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Never mind

never mind.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  2. Trance

Trance Well-Known Member

Hmm...well winter is a major trigger for me...Illinois winters suck major ass >.<
  3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:arms: :hug:
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

When the weather turns cold, my knee hurts more, and the pain is sharper and I live in a mild part of California. I would love to move to North Dakota where my sister lives but I think the cold there (often the coldest in the USA) would be unbearable. I even had to move away for the northern coast of California because my knee hurt more.

I also have "seasonal affective disorder." What a crappy name for plain ole winter blahs.

Time to turn all the lights in the house on and ignore the PG&E bill.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Pigs Goats and Elephants?

Anyway....I am just havins stress regarding commuting to work. What with my car's current conditions and then add to that a freaking snow storm, and I could loose it.
  6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've had the same kind of car stress and trying to get to work. Add a snow storm to the mix I would be freaking out too.

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bill move up here. Driving .... no problem. The dog team can usually make it through a storm. And snow storms keep the polar bears away from the igloo at night. :rofl:

Oh course then I wake up and realize that my 98 Blazer that is stuck inbetween 2 and 4 wheel drive with it's bald tires, non functioning wipers and that sucking noise that can only be stopped by having a window open somewhere in the SUV(yeah love when it's minus 40c and have a window refreshing) that I've just stumbled through 2 feet of snow to get to, is probably like usual, out of gas and I aint going nowhere again today.

Ahhhh a good ole Canadian prairie winter. Gotta love it (cuz nobody else in the world is insane enough).

I know almost impossible to do but... dont worry about something until it happens hun. Besides you can always "bounce" to work Tigger. "Oh a tigger's a wonderful thing, it's head is made out of rubber and it's tail is made out of springs"!!!!!!! " ohhhh because because because because beeeecauseee of the wonderful things he does!! Ooops sorry different movie. My bad.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Re: Never mind

Why Bill? :hug: :arms:
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

They said we had a Montreal Summer, whatever that means. I hope that means we arent in store foa Montreal Winter.
  10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Re: Never mind

I remember last winter, scared to death driving home. I never used to be that way.
    When I was still in town I would set goals while driving. Like,,,if I can just make it to the next block, or pass by that one store etc. The in the country it would be, just gotta make it to that next tree or farmhouse and then I can drive on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.