Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by VJKoone, Jul 18, 2007.

1. VJKoone

VJKoone Member

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday, and after 7 hours of bleeding, changing out gauze in my mouth every hour, the bleeding stopped but the pain only got worse. The vicodin they gave me doesn't do shit but make me sleepy which is pointless because the pain keeps me awake. The ibuprofen does the exact opposite but I can't take them together. But after passing out because I had no energy left I finally went asleep.

Today isn't any better either. I can't eat anything. I hope this doesn't last much longer. This suuucks
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

My friend had hers done. She had all 4 out...it took about a week to fully recover.
    I hope it doesnt take this long for you.
  3. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

I hope you feel better soon and are able to get some pain free sleep
  4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

when I had mine out I alternated 2 paracetemol and then 2 ibuprofen, you dont need to time them, it kills the pain and by the time the pain wakes you up again its about the right time to take some more without taking more than the daily allowance.

Check you havent got any food stuck in it, I got something sharp, i dont know what, stuck in one of mine and it stayed open for way longer than it should until i finally realised. lmao...

do the salt water washes to keep it clean!