Wish I could Die!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by silver76, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silver76

silver76 Active Member

I won't, or can't suicide. I wish I could. Tried. Just don't work. Now with kids, I don't want them to go through that right now. Maybe when they are all older. What I truely wish. What I hope for everyday. To be gunned down in the street. Run over by a drunk driver. Some act of random violence. Just to be dead. Be done. Quit going through this utterly meaningless life. I've done my part. I helped create life. I am not dooming the world from it's possible savior a thousand years from now. I've done my part, now let me go.

Everyday you hear about people being killed for absolutly no reason. Why can't it be my turn. If were possible I would just go to sleep and will myself not to wake up. I fucking hate my life, I hate the world, I hate myself. Just let it end already, fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You could be a savior who knows?

It's good that you are sticking around for you kids. I hope that you can find a way to make your life more than just sticking around though. PM me if you ever need somebody to talk to :hug:
  3. LosingMyGrip

LosingMyGrip Member

I SOOOOOOO hear you!! I wish for that every day! Sweet relief. Of course, with my absolutely suck-y luck, I still wouldn't die. :blub:
  4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

A random death... Now, tomorow... Car exident, a gunshot... Im not ebough lucky so this could happen to me, even I wish that all the time. :sad:
  5. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

This is exactly how I feel some days. I typically don't have the courage to end my own life but I would welcome leaving this world due to someone else's actions. Usually I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.

I'm hoping some day I won't have to feel like this anymore.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

it's a good thing you aren't trying to commit. Your children need you!! It doesn't matter how old they are, if you leave it will scar them for life. They would think you did it so I might as well do it also.:chopper:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The day may come when you have reasons to hang on besides your kids. They are the best reason in the world and that is one thing that will never change and you will never lose. I hope that someday you hold on, not only for them, but for you because you have found that something in life that makes it worth living once again. You are in my thoughts. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.