wish i could just kill myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

i wish my heart and concience werent telling me to take a few people out with me

I have done some coward things in my life and the most coward thing i could ever do would be to just kill myself, that is what society and certain people want me to do

what to do do i just accept this thing i am now and probably die of some natural reason or do i kill myself, i am sure there are certain people reading this now who are plotting to kill me anyway

i wish i could feel responsible for this way i turned out but i am not completly responsible

what to do i cant accept this way i am

blaa blaa a year has gone by and there is no resolution just the same shit

I wish I could feel completley responsible and just kill myself, I am jealous of you who are suicidal who just want to harm yourself

I wish certain people werent assholes and wouldnt allow me to feel this way

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there.. im sorry ur feeling this way ..
    no1 on this site would ever wish u harm im sure..
    can i ask why u want 2 'take a few ppl out with you' ?
    have u tried seeing a doctor?
    :hug:

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there.. im sorry ur feeling this way ..
    no1 on this site would ever wish u harm im sure..
    can i ask why u want 2 'take a few ppl out with you' ?
    have u tried seeing a doctor?

4. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

Have you been to a therapist? If so, and they aren't helping, you can find a different one to help. Sometimes it takes many tries to find the right person (and sometimes you luck out and get the right one first off!)

Cutting and stuff is not more or less cowardly or brave than anything else. It's just another way to cope, and not a healthy way at that (says the cutter/burner). It's just something else that needs to be fought against, not put on a pedistal or idolized, or mimicked. It's just another harmful drug.

None of us are completely responsible for how we turn out. It's a mixture of nature and nurture. But we are responsible for what we do with it. Even attempting to change is being responsible, perhaps the most responsible thing we can do. We can still fight against nature and nurture, though it can be a hard road at times. But that's why there's places like this forum. If you can't accept the way you are, fight it. Fight it with everything you have and every weapon available. It's the only war you can win. You're the only thing in this world that you do have power over and can change. :hug:

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I agree with Moon, seeking some proffesional help may really help you feel better. It's worth a try. Or call a helpline?

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi,I'm sorry you're still feeling this way. :(

If I were you,I'd get some professional help. Thoughts of ''taking others out'' needs to be helped by professionals.
    It is obvious from your post that you do want to change and are willing to, so please,while you can reach out for help :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.