wish i could sleep forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_child

I took an overdose last night and it all done was make me very sick and still being sick, made me pass out for 11 hours and then very sleepy all day. All I want is to be allowed to rest. Why can't I just sleep forever.

I don't know what to say. Everything i can think of is hypocritical, but I am sorry you have to go through that. Being sick from an overdose is awful

if you ever want to talk about it pm or e-mail @ [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I took an overdose last night and it all done was make me very sick and still being sick, made me pass out for 11 hours and then very sleepy all day. All I want is to be allowed to rest. Why can't I just sleep forever.
I'm sorry you're feeling so low hun:sad: Im here if you need to talk :hug:

Have you seen a doctor about the OD?

shazzer

I'm sorry you felt so low that you took an overdose if you haven't already you really should see a doctor and get checked out that you haven't caused any damage to your organs you need to have blood tests hun in case you need treatment the sooner you are checked you can have treatment which will hopefully prevent permanent damage to liver or kidneys. My kidneys are damaged due to od's and I wouldn't want it to happen to anyone else :hug:

lost_child

I won't see a doctor my left kidney is already shown signs of damage and I'm making it worse I know that. I just feel that my life is physically over and its just's time. I don't know anymore. I just wish they was something, anything to show me that life is worth the fights everyday, every second but I don't seem to be able to find that "something".

BioHomocide

I won't see a doctor my left kidney is already shown signs of damage and I'm making it worse I know that. I just feel that my life is physically over and its just's time. I don't know anymore. I just wish they was something, anything to show me that life is worth the fights everyday, every second but I don't seem to be able to find that "something".
I feel the exact same way.
It's like I died years ago and now I'm just a ghost.... so hollow on the inside and yet I can still feel all the pain and sadness. So empty and yet so full.

The irony is so frustrating.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Lostchild don't give up! Not all of life sucks, there are some very acheivable goals out there for you to reach for. You can't just lay back an expect them to be handed to you. You have to work at getting them. I had it all, a new truck, a house, a fiance, a good paying job, and I lost it all because I had a nervous breakdown.
I never finished high school and had acheived all that. I had to lie to get the job about me graduating high school. Luckily they never asked to see my diploma. Start setting small goals for you to acheive and then start setting higher ones a little at a time. Once you start reaching them you will start feeling better about yourself.
Before I joined the Marines I was living on the streets my life was going no where. I was hitchhiking across the country, when I would run out of money I would wash dishes somewhere to save up some cash and then I would hit the road again. I wouldn't recommend that now because there are to many crazy's out there. Do yourself a favor and sit down and think about what you would like to do with your life. Take Care!~Joseph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00