Wish I could trade my life with someone who died during Japan's massive earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolonger

Re: Wish I could trade my life with someone who died during Japan's massive earthquak

I'm thinking along the same lines.

But more to do with the nuclear power plant. Like if it could virtually annihilate the world through a nuclear holocaust. We'd all be essentially dead, either way.

I'm weird like that. Hoping for some fucking huge catastrophe to kill us all. It'd be amusing if life on this planet depleted greatly in numbers all because of a couple of power plants over-heating...:blink:

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Re: Wish I could trade my life with someone who died during Japan's massive earthquak

id swap my place on earth to save someone else

Chalmers

If it would make a difference, I'd swap out. But that's not reality.

IV2010

I also would've swapped my life for someone who actually wanted to live and didn't..
that's a cruel way to go though the way they did in Japan..

Last edited by a moderator:

StevenSiew

That's what I said, except it was not Japan but Christchurch.

morning rush

I want to die but not like the japanese, that was a horrible death, I don't want to suffer, I've suffered enough already...I just want it all to be over period, die in my sleep or the heart just stopped...something like that...

johnnysays

I'm thinking along the same lines.

But more to do with the nuclear power plant. Like if it could virtually annihilate the world through a nuclear holocaust. We'd all be essentially dead, either way.

I'm weird like that. Hoping for some fucking huge catastrophe to kill us all. It'd be amusing if life on this planet depleted greatly in numbers all because of a couple of power plants over-heating...:blink:
I might see the comedy in a single power plant wiping out all of humanity, but only in the context of a joke or a comical take on life. Otherwise, I would never wish harm on anybody even if I was sick of life or sick of myself and at the end of my rope.

What exactly are you saying here? Lots of people want to live and I'm glad that you wishing for a disaster is just a wish and not anything more because you shouldn't make decisions for other people. I'm not trying to bash you because I don't pretend to know why you said this. And I know that me even replying to your post is making me look hypocritical or self-righteous. I'm not trying to indulge. I just want you to expand on the whole idea of why you find the whole idea of mass catastrophe interesting. What I would find interesting is world wide peace and harmony and heaven on earth NOW not in a fantastical after life. Mass harmony not catastrophe.

I have experienced moments where I was so angry about things humanity has done that I for a single moment wondered if the planet would be better without us. If we just vanished from existence it'd be better. But then I came to my senses and realized we're life forms just like any other life form and if we fail it's like all other life forms fail. So we can't fail! We have to score one for life forms of all shapes and sizes. We're not fighting to preserve humanity, we're fighting to show that life CAN do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00