Wish I never did that now

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by resistance, Jan 6, 2008.

1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I just learnt how to find out who's deleted you off their MSN list and some of the people who have deleted me off their list... it upset me. No wonder I don't see some of them online anymore. I wish I never did it! :( Only re-inforces my opinion that I'm not liked much. Although, when it comes to realtime conversations I am not the greatest chatter, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Awww, sorry to hear that res. It is their loss if they deleted you from their MSN. I don't find you hard at all to chat with. :hug:
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I enjoy talking to you resistance please dont feel bad as gentlelady said it those people that will loose out in the end hun please take care
  4. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Aw hun youre liked! I like you very much youve been a great friend on here and im sorry you feel like this *hugs*
  5. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

:hug: you're still on my list hun, and you can message me any time, ill definatly respond if im there :smile:
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:arms: Rezz. I can't remember if I had you on my old MSN (I deleted everyone off the old one), but I did get a new one that I'll PM you. :smile:
  7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

As everyone else has said hun - you're great to chat to, and I've always enjoyed talking with you ...

Always here if ya need a chat or hug!
  8. gag

gag Well-Known Member

That sucks, kind of comes with therritory of finding out though.

Just wondering.. How did you do that?
  9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

resresss i enjoy talking to you :hug:
  10. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Sometimes the reason for 'deleting' you might be because they got to much spam in there old email and changed emails or don't like to have too many people in their contact list, it might not be a personal thing, there are many reasons why they might not be there.
  11. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

sry res for not being online for some time. Im taking every little time I have to study electronics and playing with electricity LOL. You can always pm me if you need me. I always enjoy talking to you. I hope youll feel good.
  12. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Ohhh can I add you ? :biggrin:
  13. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

You can add me if you'd like Resistance, I will nearly always respond. I am not the best chatter either though :p