Wish I qualify for assisted suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sherryzxt, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherryzxt

sherryzxt New Member

Sadly they dignitas clinic in switzerland only accept people that are in physical pain and not mental. I've had it with my anxiety problems, not being able to leave my bed go out the door, attend school, do anything with motivation. It's not temporary either since i've attempted and failed suicide more than 3 years ago and i'm still feeling miserable as back then if not worse. If only xxxxxxxx or other methods of suicide are faster and less painful. I think as last resort xxxxxxxxx There are people who wants to live and people who wants to die, i don't see why the world is all about suicide prevention when really they won't be the one living your life ever.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I really have no words of wisdom other than to say I hope you find the caring here you want and deserve...welcome again, J

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

How about you tell us your triggers and what has brought you here. There are some really nice people on here who are really helpful.
    xxx

4. depressedkitty

depressedkitty Active Member

yeah true mental pain can be as hard or WORSE than physical pain as your trapped and its like 'shit out luck. :ghost: u just don''t know what to do :later:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.