Wish I was dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by abstractions, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abstractions

abstractions New Member

Life just doesn't, really, seem worth it to me, anymore. Struggle through shitty, boring, unstimulating school every day just so I can do what... go home and be alone? I'm always alone. I'm so tired of being alone that I could scream, or cry, rather, which I do often and is hard to admit. And it's not much better around other people -- the loneliness. You think it will be and you think it might be, but then it's just the same. old. crap. Same old flaws that humans have (and I know that I have them, too) and I just want to throw up. It will never get any better. I don't enjoy anything anymore and I'm only 20 and I just wish that I would die. I'm so tired of life and thoughts and opinions and judgments and sadness and confusion and people and choices and how abstract everything is.

I just want to sleep forever. :(
    I just can't take being conscious anymore.

2. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

I guess I know what you mean, I used to feel this way... sometimes I still do...

Don't do anything that will harm yourself, please. If you wanna talk to someone, I'd love doing it...

You're not alone...

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Life can get pretty boring and mundane, but it's up to you how you want to live it. If things are getting boring then change up the daily routine. Instead of coming home right after school, maybe hang out with some friends? Don't give up. :hug:

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it sounds that you haven't found anyone that you can talk to about how you really feel. I think that being able to tell someone about what is really going on with you even when what's going on is really negative is a really special thing. well, you can talk to us right here, even if there is no one you can talk to in person.

therapy might be good too

I think you can find some people that you can connect to

5. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Hey, nt sure wat to say jus thought i'd reply cus i feel EXACTLY the same. it jus seems so monogamous and pointless.
    question..i no u dnt wana b around, perhaps ya wana die? but is there part of ya tht wants to live too?
    much love xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.