wish i was gone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

nothing changes nothing wish i was dead

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I'm here if you want to talk?

3. total eclipse

im sorry nno reason to stay on anymore ihate this life i have now i hate it so much you give and give and nothing comes of it nothing comes of it ntohing god i don't know how i will but this is it nomore bs no more now i am done i am so done now sorry

4. total eclipse

Goodbye take care okay all of you

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Violet...talk to me ....I hope you're still around..I'm here at the moment if you want to pm..
    has something happened with your daughter again?.....

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up violet. Is your daughter okay? :hug:

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you.

8. total eclipse

she willnever be well she won't be safe because he won't form 5 her keeping locked up keeping her from destroying herself he won't keep her safe he won't so i sit and wait until it happens then i will be gone to i hate this dam medical system she is screaming for helpwith her actions but you all choose to turn away lock her up for christ sakes and keep her there until she is sane.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

they are fffn idiots Violet....:mad:
    please hold on....there's always the chance things will change....:hug:

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I blame our Premier Dalton McGuinty for allowing our health care system to get this bad. Doctors are overpaid, pill pushers. They really don't care much about us, though they care about swiping our OHIP card everytime we see them for a 10 min chekup. I hope your daughter gets the help she needs before it's too late Violet. :hug:

11. total eclipse

thanks Dave i hope so too.

12. helpathand

helpathand Guest

hello,i am sorry nothing changes,what did you want to change?

13. total eclipse

what i wanted to change is the dam health system in that it will not provide saftey for someone who is not able to keep herself safe. i want help for her i want dam doctors to form her as incompatent so her father and i can get help for her. IT just seems like no matter how hard one tries no one listens no one cares that she is only 21 and wants to die. What will it take to get help for her what her death and more deaths of these young people before someone wakes up and sees there is a need to help these young people despite their label they have So many get lost in the cracks NO ONE gives a dam it is true i work in the health field i see the heads turning away wash thier hands of it all. The worse of the worse they turn away because they say there is no hope no way of helping them OKAY if this is the case then what the hell are the parents to do how if the dam professionals can't help then how are we to help All they have to do is form her put in lock up until her meds stabilize her until she learns to cope with this illness but they dont give a dam about her and many like her they fffffff close their eyes and their hearts and let them die they do they let them self harm overdose until they end up killing themselves and i think they are the sick bastards because they don't give a dam. If it was their child they would move the world for them but the hell with someone elses child. sorry i can't take it the neglect these young people face unless they know someone they have pull they will not get properly treated because no one gives a shit about them.

14. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Violet and so sorry the battle is so difficult to protect your daughter...you know how much we care about you; please let me know if I can help advocate for her...you know I have a caustic mouth...remember how important u are to your family and to us...big hugs, J

15. desperatemind

desperatemind New Member

Hi Violet,

Saw your thread and go by and not say I hope your feeling better. I don't know you or your story, apart from what I have read but you, as well as others, gave me some lovely words yesterday, and I feel better this evening.

I truely hope your feeling better and will continue to have some happiness.

If I can help in anyway, please let me know.

Lots of love and hugs.

16. total eclipse

I will pray ACT team helps me with her i will pray Camh help me as well i have done everthing i can to get her help get her stable i have listen them i have let her go only to have her harm again. They expect me to know what to do i have tried okay and i will continue to try but each time they refuse her care it kills her and me because we feel that some how they don't give a dam What does one have to do these kids need someone that care and does not shove them aside in the hope when they reach adult hood they will stable out The thing is the won't make it there I have lost one to suicide i can 't loose another God i can't loose another to suicide i can't please sorry going now somehow someone will see and help not only her but others like her don't wait until yet another one feels so neglected they chose the way out. NOONE shoudl be denied help NOONE>

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug::flowers:
    I hope something positive happens soon for you and your daughter violet....

18. total eclipse

Thanks IV who know maybe it will happen take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.