Wish I was ignorant, like everyone else.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jackanator, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackanator

jackanator Member

You always think that you're supposed to do something with your life.
    Wrong. Your supposed to plan things. Your supposed to plan what you'd like to work in, in the future. Your supposed plan for good times and bad times in your life. Your supposed to plan for good health, a nice car, nice home, dental insurance, a nice spouse, a nice television, a nice neighborhood, the whole deal. This is all wrong. These are the things that society is telling you to have. I say fuck it. fuck society, fuck these things, fuck life. These are the things that most people get because they think it pleases them. Most people like this are the ignorant ones. The lucky ones. The ones that don't know any better. The ones that don't know that life is bullshit, where nothing happens but disappointment. Sure, you say there's plenty of things in life to enjoy. But nothing good lasts forever. Its always the bad shit that you have to carry around in your bag (the bag is life) the good things are like tiny bottles of deodorant, sure it smells good for a bit, but the shit smell is always there and it just gets stronger. My thoughts carry out like this.. Why carry around a bag that smells horrible? it's more trouble than it's worth. I just say fuck it because i don't think I have to do this, I don't think I have to live, I don't have to put up with all the shit life throws at me. I think everyone who thinks they care about me because of society should just let me rest.

I'm only writing these things because I am trying to prove to myself and to those who think life is worth living, that life really isn't worth the trouble of living.
  2. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

We were always told what's supposed to make us happy, and it turned out to be bullshit for many of us.
  3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

well put. I agree with what you say. sooo you are an intelligent person! that is good. you have the brain power and capacity to understand how you feel and the emotions that are whirling around inside you. use that intelligence. focus the anger. be constructive. I know how you feel, I feel the same but i'm also a fighter. I refuse to be bullied by ignorant people or by life itself. don't give up the fight. if society sucks, get out of it. I'm planning to live in the woods, grow my own food and live how i want to live. learn new skills that will enable you to get out of the ratrace. be your own person. dump the shitty bag and get a nice basket so that the shit falls throungh and just the perfume bottles sit in it. be strong stay safe. carpe diem. seize the moment.
  4. Shezz

Shezz Member

NIIICE! A cool way of putting it, dude. I'm sure this will help me a bit...

5. neens

neens Member

I totally agree with what you mean, but there is other ways to avoid society than suicide, you can move into the woods and live alone the rest of your life. Fuck the rest, life is way too complicated to live in a city. Just manage to get far away from everyone else and make sure they wont look for you.
  6. change

change Member

I thought exactly the same through my 20s... I didn't have a job, or any qualifications, but I thought "fuck it" and made myself believe that that is what I truly thought. A few years later and I have nothing and I'm more depressed than ever. Too much work needs to be done in my life to make things better, to make things right, but I can't be bothered to even try.
  7. jackanator

jackanator Member

I don't know.

It's not society that bothers me, it's life and living that makes me want to die.
    Waking up, trying to think of how you are going to spend this day, thinking that there are so many things you can accomplish, but absolutely sure, that it's really not worth accomplishing to please yourself.
    Life is about making someone out of yourself, to leave a footprint in human history, and in the process, please yourself, make yourself happy.
    But, sure, anyone can accomplish anything, if they put their mind to it, the hard part is putting your mind to it.
    I just can't do that, I can't find anything enjoyable. Because after I do something to make myself happy, like watching a movie, reading a book, socializing with friends, whenever that is over I've got that pause, where i realize that all of what I just did was useless, sure I was happy at the moment, distracted by all of the sad shit that's in life, but that doesn't change the fact that I will never be truly happy.

It's like living in a completely gray world.

8. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

This is exactly why you're supposed to go out in the world and find something that truly does make you happy.

It's just hard because no matter what, we're most likely going to be restricted by our social and finical statuses.
  9. No1_knows_me

No1_knows_me Active Member

A few years ago I started to think that once you open your eyes to the truth, you can't be happy anymore. You see what life really is all about and you just can't become ignorant anymore. I envy people who have never opened their eyes to all this and I wish I hadn't done it either. It's all good for them. Their lives aren't all about just trying to make it through one more day, one more week, one more year...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.