Wish I Was Never Conceived

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Feb 6, 2013.

1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I truly hate my parents for bringing me into this horrible world. All I do is get hurt, screwed and burdened by everyone. The whole world is conspiring against me. Everyone enjoys seeing me broke, struggling, hurt and miserable. I truly want to die. I have nothing to live for. I have no money, no food, no life and no hope. All I want if for the end to be painless. Unfortunately, I am too afraid to make the attempt because I am afraid if I fail things will be worse. Is it bad too pray for a stroke or heart attack?

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just offering a listening ear if you want to talk. Not everyone wants to see you hurt or is conspiring against you.

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I'm not enjoying seeing you broke, struggling, hurt and miserable because I'm struggling, hurt and miserable myself. Gives me no pleasure to see anyone as unhappy and desperate. And I'm too bloody exhausted by the struggle to conspire against you. Everyone on here is either in the same boat as you in some way. Or has been. Use us and that minuscule fraction of hope you're denying the existence of to get something for yourself.