wish i was numb

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jovi, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jovi

jovi New Member

ive often had thoughts of suicide. It happens every simgle day witout fail The lower i am the braver i feel about doing it Toights im low. Really low. im sitting here alone just thinking over and over how to end my life. i a angry at myself. Im a bad person i hate the things that i have done im angry at myself for being to cowardly to just ended it all. Its a circle and it never stops. I cant keep feeling like this i dont know how to change it. I cry all the time i obsess over things that i cant change. I hold onto the hurt and forget the good feelings. i feel used i hate myself for allowing myself to feel this way im weak im sick of fighting

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are strong you are still fighting being numb does help but then you go into robot mode and just exist really I hope you reach out to supports around you for help you deserve ok you con not have to fight this alone hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I hope you can un-do whatever it is you have done wrong, what did you do? only if you want to say of course. Mistakes can usually be rectified.We are here for you :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
  4. jovi

jovi New Member

i fell in love with a person i cant have i love him so so much it hurts me i want and need to stop loving him but i cant thts why i want to be numb i dont want to feel this

5. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i know how you feel im going through relationship problems myself
    and i just want to say your not alone :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.