Wish I was suicidaly depressed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

That must be such a nice feeling, a nice soothing deep calm feeling, I am stuck in a mental hell because I know I wont kill myself and I cant believe how my life has turned out

come on go back to feeling depressed:smile: go back to feeling suicide is the only way out:smile:
  2. wastedmylife

who the fuck am i kidding I wont kill myself and I cant accept this life
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Even when I'm suicidal I don't have a nice soothing, deep, calm feeling. When I feel like that it usually means I am in the middle of attempting but I never feel totally calm, more often than not I am terrified.

Do you want to talk about why you are depressed? If you do, I'm here to listen :hug:

Take care & stay safe xx
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Wasted I'm so sorry that you find yourself in such a place in your life of confusion and pain. But suicidally depressed is not the same for each person it affects. Some it may be soothing, calming reassurring but to others it is desperation, fear and oeverwhelming sadness. Suicide is one of the most personal things an individual faces and chooses. Sometimes talking to others about your feelings can help to release some of the unwanted emotionally baggage that comes with it. Have you ever tried a support group? I find it helpful when I'm feeling like I dont know what direction I want to go. Knowing that others share those feelings, are guenuinely concerned and have insight that others just lack helps to sort my own needs and emotions. Hun please keep posting and think about finding some support outside of here as well.
  5. wastedmylife

I am in such a state of hell now it is almost unbearable, I really dont know what to do
  6. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

No. You wish you WERE suicidally depressed. Subjunctive and all that.
  7. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

4 me suicidaly depressed is an overwhelming feeling of sadness and lonelyness, all of the memories of the people closest 2 me and how they betrayed me are so vivid! i wouldnt wish that feeling on my worst enemy!
  8. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

how can you possible want to feel suicidaly depressed. i am, and it fucking sucks.. wish i didnt feel this at all, everyday is a pain.
  9. NeedHope3

NeedHope3 Member

Not to make matters worse, but I know what OP means...I feel calm when I feel suicidal. Like I have an option. I know, really not the best option but it is calming.

Two things keep me from doing it...my children, and a second failure.
  10. bluebird002

bluebird002 Active Member

Stuck in-between is a hell for sure.

I often think of this quote: "powerless outside, impossible inside" (Kristeva)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.