Wish It Was Over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mooch74, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I am tired of being in pain. I want life to stop being so difficult for me and seemingly no one else. I want it to be over.

2. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

We are here for you buddy:) I have noone in my life and havent had it for the last 15 years..but coming here makes me feel like I am part of something..lets work this out together!

3. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

Please hang on in there, as the phrase goes...I know exactly how you feel, I'm feeling it too myself right now but keep posting here and you'll keep getting the support you need :)

4. Firespirit3

Firespirit3 Member

I know what it is like to feel alone. I too feel it everyday, but I believe that everyone has there place it is just the matter of finding it. I get how hard it is to keep trying but letting others know what you feel makes a difference. It is much easier to deal with because you hope someone will read your words and see the meaning and importance. I think that everyone just wants to matter to someone else and you feel worst when you don't think you matter. I know it is difficult to believe you matter sometimes I forget that I am, but as of now I think that everyone matters to some one.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep reaching out here hun ok you won't feel so alone just keep talking to us hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.