Wish me luck and goodbye everone!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'd like to say a special goodbye to everyone on here you're all great I've decided to leave for the bridge tomorrow night and know this is the absolute right decision to make farewell all my friend's.

2. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

I agree Jasmin.
    Ace, just ignore those two, they are not worth your time.
    PM me about why you are feeling sad, okay? I care, I just don't want Ned and NoLove to get to you before good people do :Hug:
    Andrea

3. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

andrea is right ace. let us know if we can help u in any way :)

4. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

ive had to delete a number of posts in this thread, if it doesnt get back to supporting the OP now people may find themselves under moderation

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I didn't get to see the post's that were written thankyou everybody I'm far too tired of life sorry.:sad:And P.S if the people had ball's they can say it to my face perhap's goodbye all anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2008
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I sincerely hope that you change your mind, ace. I don't want to see you go. :(

7. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I hope so too x

8. nolove89

nolove89 Active Member

Peace Ace ill See you soon :)

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

ace, please change your mind:sad: let us know if you are ok :hug:

please PM me if you want to talk, you're not alone sweetie

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2008
  10. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

We make choices every day. The choice you've made is a significant one. You're prepared for death. Have you made your choice about your destination when your life ends here? I hope you have.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's not very supportive :no:

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

ace, you have come this far and I know you can make it beyond what is troubling you. Don't let the past years of struggle be for nothing. Take our hands and let us help to pick you back up. we are here for you. :hug:

13. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed: :grouphug:

14. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

ace, i understand your decision but there is still more that can be done here to help you.

we are all here for you, please reconsider this and let us help.

15. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

Ace I never got a chance to talk talk you but it really sucks to see that you plan to go through with it. I hope you change your mind. If not I hope you will be in a better place. I will say a prayer for you.

16. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ace you have been struggling for such a long time hun. But along the way you have picked up many friends here. Please let us help you through this now. Dont give up on yourself or us!

17. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Hi, ace. I hope you changed your mind and hope we can find you again. Please come back. Please don't go.. Please say hello to us.

18. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

id love the chance to get to know you.
    Please dont give up

19. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hi Ace
    I don't think we've spoken before but I really hope you change your mind and come back here and let people be there for you
    :hug:

20. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I support you no matter what you will decide. I hope youll find what you are looking for. Safe journey... But I hope Ill see a new post by you tommorow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.