Wish me luck....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Leiaha, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Tomorrow morning I have to leave the relative safety of my house. One of my kittens, little jessie, has to go to the vets for her vaccinations :yikes:
    Just to make matters worse, i have to go ALONE!
    I just hope that i dont have a massive panic attack and totally embarrass myself. The waiting room is always crowded.
    Wish me luck, i really hope i can do it :blink:
    Lea x

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Good luck! You can do it!
    :cheer:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Good luck Leiaha. I have faith that you can do this. If you start feeling anxious, just take some deep breaths and relax. :hug:

4. stinkymouse

stinkymouse Well-Known Member

Im sure you will be fine,but if you are worried,why not ask to make an appontment last,or make the first appontment of the day when it is least crowded..im sure if you explain your social phobia to the receptionist nurse,when you ring up,she will make a time for you when the surgery is most quite...most people will be far more concered aboout there own pets and wont even notice you..
    good luck and let us knopw how it went,and hope kitty is fine too.

5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thanks all :) my appointment is at 11:15, last one of the morning. My taxi is booked. :)

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sure you will be just fine. Afterall, you have that cute little kitty with a purr button right next to you. :cuddle2:

7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

good luck. if things are bad in the waiting room then just concentrate on your cat. hes probably as nervous you are so you will both be there for each other and you have each other for moral support. good luck though :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

good luck :)

9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I did it! :) i nearly changed my mind a few times but, I DID IT!! :yeah: :weee: :victory: :cheer:

10. Rockster

Rockster Guest

I told you that you could do it Lea :hug::arms:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Congratulations. I knew you could do it. :hug:

12. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

You were all right and i was wrong :rofl:
    I DID show myself up though. There was a lady who i had never seen before and she came out cryin her eyes out cos her cat had to be put to sleep! :( what did i do? Only burst out bloody crying with her didnt i! I wouldn't mind but, i never even saw the cat... Ever! I'm such a ding, lol.
    Then i got home and started cryin again cos i had managed it after all. Think it was all the pent up anxiety, fear etc.
    None of that matters now though cos still cant get over the fact that I DID IT ALONE!. And, i'm still alive and nothing too dreadful happened :)
    Thanks so much everyone, lea :grouphug:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Congratulations Leiaha. I knew you could do it hun. :hug:

14. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Well done you. So glad you did it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.