Wish Me Luck

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mayuna, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayuna

Mayuna Member

Right now I am sitting here with the trigger of my suicidal tendencies...it hasn't been a bad day but the longer I talk with this person the sadder I get....*sigh* I might need support later
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Here if you need...*hugs*
  3. Mayuna

Mayuna Member

So what was once a good day has now fallen apart around me. This trigger...this person is so blind to everything else they just don't get it. I told her I need space...but do they understand? No because it's all about them..them..them...me be damned. So NOW I am an attention grubbing ***** because SHE looked over my shoulder when I was on HERE earlier. 'Oh so I guess everyone was right when they said you threatened suicide for attention. God you are so pathetic.'

Nice friend huh? This is also the woman who had a child with my husband after I'd been married to him for years and yells at me because I'm not being a responsible parent for HER daughter.

I can't take this anymore. She is stalking me and harassing me. I am attempting to fix things with my husband but can't since she steals all of his time away from him. Now she is threatening court because the 200 dollars he gives her a month isn't enough. Because of her son I have DSS on my ass harassing me and calling me a bad mother....this woman...this woman is going to be the one to make me hurl myself off of a fucking bridge.
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

there are certain people who will try to hurt you as much as they can, and as long as you allow them to be part of your life, they will feel like they have a license to mistreat you.

this definetly sounds like a person who you should take out of your life completely.

is there any reason why you have to have an connection with her at all?
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Wow, that sounds like a really sticky situation. The fact remains is that she had a son with your husband, so he will always be his father and will always have to pay child support. Your husband screwed up by having an affair with her. Don't let that lady get the better of you. Be strong through this difficult situation. :hug:
  6. Mayuna

Mayuna Member

Yes and the reason being is that she has a child with my husband, a little girl who I love to death and would do anything for. This little girl was born after my husband and I had been married for eight years. She is the child of my heart but her mother is insane. What hurt the most about the entire situation was that I had been trying to have another baby for about four years, since my oldest was two we had been trying. I got my second son only to have her get pregnant about four months later and deliver her daughter one day before my baby's bday. Nice way to freakin celebrate his first bday huh?

What irks me about the entire situation though is that she said she'd never take him to court, that she didn't want his name on her birth certificate and now just because I flipped out on her and told her she was ruining my marriage she is being a complete bitch to my husband which is not fair because he is a good father to all of his children. It's strange but since this whole situation him and I are doing very well but she still puts so much strain on our relationship.

Sorry for the rant. I've been dealing with this in private for about three years now almost.
  7. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

Everything will be ok, hun. Time after time things usually gets better...
    I wish you strenght, patience and happiness :arms:
  8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I wonder if advice from a professional could help here.

Killing yourself would be a disaster for all of the people that you love. If this woman is really pushing you to the edge, I would say get a restraining order on her.

I don't know if your husband could win a custody battle against her, but if she is really that volatile, maybe.

If his daughter is safe with her, maybe you and your husband can just see his daughter during visitation and have no contact with this woman.

This woman doesn't have any right to run or ruin your life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.